ginnyroxx Posts: 763
    Options
    better yet, wear some sexy lingerie and shut him down
    *rubs hands together*

^this^, too.
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    I just went and bought 2 bikinis's from Venus Swimwear online. He paid for them. He does not know it yet, but he paid for them. :devil:
  • Badger1201
    Options
    Wow Really? He must've missed that class in intergender diplomacy 101. Chill him for a while.
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    I just went and bought 2 bikinis's from Venus Swimwear online. He paid for them. He does not know it yet, but he paid for them. :devil:
    :laugh: :wink:
    he'll learn
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,342 Member
    Options
    Before this turns into one big MAN-BASHING FEST...OH WAIT, TOO LATE...this isn't just a man thing!! Men don't own the entire market on saying stupid ****. I wish I had a dollar for every time my wife said something like that to me....in just the last year! And I've lost 67lbs during that time!

It says so much less about the gender than it does about the individual person!

Last I checked, I'm still a man and I would *NEVER* say that. *EVER* :grumble:

</rant>
  • nikkinikki113
    nikkinikki113 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Before this turns into one big MAN-BASHING FEST...OH WAIT, TOO LATE...this isn't just a man thing!! Men don't own the entire market on saying stupid ****. I wish I had a dollar for every time my wife said something like that to me....in just the last year! And I've lost 67lbs during that time!

It says so much less about the gender than it does about the individual person!

Last I checked, I'm still a man and I would *NEVER* say that. *EVER* :grumble:

</rant>

Ok ok - we should be fair to the guys - not ALL of them are like this. And - I'm sorry your wife has said hurtful things as well.

It all hurts!! No matter who says it!
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,342 Member
    Options

Ok ok - we should be fair to the guys - not ALL of them are like this. And - I'm sorry your wife has said hurtful things as well.

It all hurts!! No matter who says it!

Thank you! :):flowerforyou:
  • IamRoJ
    IamRoJ Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Ouch, Sos! I'm so sorry that happened ... I know you are doing this for YOU and maybe that's the issue. I hope that he realizes how hurtful that was to you (and all of us vicariously) and does some maaaaaaaajor crow eating to make up for it. You are beautiful. You know that. You require no other work to be beautiful. Any extra work you put in is gravy and for YOU to feel healthy & fit - you've already got gorgeous in the bag.
  • Still_Sossy
    Options
    Ouch, Sos! I'm so sorry that happened ... I know you are doing this for YOU and maybe that's the issue. I hope that he realizes how hurtful that was to you (and all of us vicariously) and does some maaaaaaaajor crow eating to make up for it. You are beautiful. You know that. You require no other work to be beautiful. Any extra work you put in is gravy and for YOU to feel healthy & fit - you've already got gorgeous in the bag.

Awww, thanks! That was really nice! :flowerforyou:
  • LeeKetty1176
    LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    ***goes and sits on the "bad step" for all man kind***
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options

lol adorable
  • nolachick
    Options

better yet, wear some sexy lingerie and shut him down
    *rubs hands together*

GOOD ONE!
  • LeeKetty1176
    LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
    Options

lol adorable

***will someone come and get me when I can come back.................please
  • nolachick
    Options
    "ONLY been working out for about 6 weeks. I have lost 16.5 pounds"

honey that is freaking GREAT progress! screw him!!! my bf was always in better shape than me, and he NEVER EVER let me feel anything less than perfect.
  • itsbella
    itsbella Posts: 1,101
    Options

lol adorable

LMAO!!!
  • Katcatters
    Katcatters Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :wink:
    he'll learn

LOVE IT!
  • legacysh
    legacysh Posts: 464
    Options
    Men say stuff without thinking through the end result! So you have to figure he probably didn't mean to hurt you, but at the same time, he might have been trying to be supportive. When he does finally notice your progress, it will be a "Duh" moment for him and you can feel good about that!
  • Still_Sossy
    Options

lol adorable

You are not a bad boy Lee, you can come off that step. :laugh:
  • nolachick
    Options

lol adorable