Options
    Starting weight 3/7 197.8 lb....
  • CalorieNinja
    CalorieNinja Posts: 645 Member
    Options
  • izzys1mom
    izzys1mom Posts: 51
    Options
    Week 2 - 226.2 I am so excited I lost 2.6 lbs and that is with TOM visiting :) Great job everyone!!
  • xLaurenex
    xLaurenex Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm game if you have room for one more?
  • dodie62
    dodie62 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    244....down 2lbs.
  • knowmydestiny
    knowmydestiny Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    this week 256. down 3 lbs, yay!
  • Cristy_AZ
    Cristy_AZ Posts: 986
    Options
    Today's weigh in was 192.5 (down 2)
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Wieghing in 184 no weight lost
  • nanny4
    nanny4 Posts: 10
    Options
    weigh in 360.2
  • blueeyeddragon2115
    Options
    Remember to get your weights in by tonight. I will be putting up numbers!!!
  • auttyfrmca
    auttyfrmca Posts: 125 Member
    Options
  • blueeyeddragon2115
    Options
    Here is the table for this week!

Congrats to those in the top five for the week!!!

We had several people going backwards. I challenge everyone to do an extra workout this week to put up some big losses!!!

MPFMarchWeek1.jpg
  • AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting the table! I increased my calories on Sunday since I was starving all the time, so I'm hoping this will allow me to post a loss next week! I'm already working on 6x a week that adding another work out would just be bad news :-) I've been slacking on water, so I'll focus on upping it this week to 120 oz of water (5 camelbak bottles) a day.

Good luck everyone!!!
  • miabrown66
    Options
    My pound I gained is gone plus 1+ more. Must have eaten too much salt this weekend. Gonna try and up my game this week now that I am finally getting over the crud. Going to the gym tomorrow and taking my first water aerobic class! Hope it burns off a lot of calories! Good luck this week everyone!
  • charityateet
    charityateet Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Right on all you bunch of losers!!! xoxox - great work everyone - we can do this, let's step it up and kick some *kitten*!!!!
  • ashers1819
    ashers1819 Posts: 160
    Options
    My pound I gained is gone plus 1+ more. Must have eaten too much salt this weekend. Gonna try and up my game this week now that I am finally getting over the crud. Going to the gym tomorrow and taking my first water aerobic class! Hope it burns off a lot of calories! Good luck this week everyone!

Hope your aquacise class went well!
  • blueeyeddragon2115
    Options
    Reminder Everyone Weigh in is on Monday!
  • hanna541
    hanna541 Posts: 32
    Options
    hi iam hanna how about make that weekly??? i ben loosing 5 pounds a week on slim fast,
    start weight 142
    goal weight 120
    weight now 135
    weight loss 7 pounds bby

if any one knows what part to hightlight to post your ticker let me know
  • miabrown66
    Options

Hope your aquacise class went well!

It did but I had to go to two. The first one was not too great a workout but the second one kicked my butt!
  • Jhethro
    Jhethro Posts: 25
    Options
    Weight for tomorrow 185.8 - lost a little but changed a few things up diet wise. I am close to reaching my goal weight range and trying to up my calories. Still down .8 - Hope everyone has a great week!