ANY STARBUCKS LOVERS???

Options

Replies

• Fesse
    Fesse Posts: 611
    Options
    Vanilla or Chai Lattee is my favorite but only as a treat these days. YUMMY!!
  • Olona
    Olona Posts: 70
    Options
    I must admit I was in LOVE:love: with the Starbucks Frappucino's (French Vanilla) but I broke that habit because those get expensive. And because of the whole creamer they use in there it adds alot of unwanted calories so I'd rather spend it on some food:embarassed:
  • proverbs31chick
    proverbs31chick Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Grande non-fat peppermint mocha, no whip. I get it WAAAAY too often...like 3-4 times a week probably. My wallet isn't too happy about it..... But, oh my Heavens ILOVEIT! It's like drinking the holidays!

OMG, me to. I have such a bad sweet tooth and I use Starbucks to kill it, but thinking about it a skinny cow ice cream bar is like 100 calories versus 390 in a starbucks drink. I better cut it to no more than twice a week, its really sparatic with me, some weeks I go without it and some I have it like once or twice a week.
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Starbucks goes without saying, but my suggestion would be either get a skinny coffee. Or you drink regular coffee and only get the fancy one once a week for a treat. When I was fit before I was in college, so we had a card where every 10 coffees that you bought you got one free, so on my free one I would treat myself to a mocha. Just a thought. Because yes their caramel macchiatos are to die for.
  • jipper44
    jipper44 Posts: 111
    Options
    I have been getting Non-fat Awake Tea Lattes once a week lately...though what I really want is a Non-fat Raspberry White Chocolate Mocha...YUMMO!
  • Brightlyte
    Options
    Yes and my Gold Card is missing me right now! I'm sooo embarrassed to say this but I used to go like 3 times per week and get the Venti Dark Cherry Mocha Frap...with Javachips & extra caramel...so that doesn't happen anymore! lol

Last time I went to Starbucks with my friends, I actually just got ice water.
  • RMinVA
    RMinVA Posts: 1,085 Member
    Options
    Usually just a double tall skim latte...only 100 cals. This time of year though I change to a venti iced americano w/extra ice, 2 pumps of sugar free vanilla syrup, and add an ounce or 2 of half an half. to make it creamy.
  • potluck965
    potluck965 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Starbucks Double Shot. Every day.

me, too. Can't start the day without one of these little cans of goodness:laugh:
  • amandapratt
    amandapratt Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Skinny vanilla latte :) I used to get them twice a week, but now it's more like one every other week. My work schedule's gotten busy to the point of not having time for the drive thru :grumble:
  • chicabean420
    chicabean420 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Tall Skinny Cinnamon Dolce Latte. So that's skim milk, no whip and sugar-free syrup - 90 calories. I usually get one after the gym, since it's beside the gym and I've read the calcium helps with lactic acid buildup
  • LaCubana9
    LaCubana9 Posts: 112
    Options
    I work at Starbucks and open the store up Monday thru Friday (lucky enough to have weekends off). I'm in charge of putting together the pastry case EVERY morning and have to warm up a Double Chocolate Vita Muffin Vita Top (only 100 calories) after putting all those pastries out so I don't dip into the dark side. Tough stuff! LOL I'm in love with double tall, soy, 2 pump cinnamon dolce, 1 pump no whip white mocha. But it weighs in at about 215 calories, so I'm killing my cravings with two shots of espresso with a Sugar in the Raw packet! I'll let myself get my complicated drink once in a blue moon, though.
  • honeyrabbit
    honeyrabbit Posts: 118
    Options
    Grande soya milk, toffee hazelnut latte, no whip...
    When I used to work in the city I had one every single day....sometimes even had a second one in the afternoon!

Now I work from home I have to make do with my own sorry excuse for a 'fancy' coffee with a sachet mix latte made with water!! Grim!! :ohwell:
  • Dnsnyder
    Dnsnyder Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I love a tall sugar free vanilla soy chai tea misto...75 calories. Completely delicious.
  • nisharae
    nisharae Posts: 204
    Options
    Oh man.. im a total addict..

My faves.. Skinny mocha... Grande = 150 cals
    then on a not so calorie concious day... chai tea with 2 shots of expresso... dont judge me ;) It is amazing.. Also known as the dirty chai... yeahhhh buddy...
  • summerstarr
    summerstarr Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    YES. I love, love, love Starbucks, with a happy, big, puffy, red heart. My fav is the Christmas-time Mint Chocolate latte...ahhh...I never get Starbucks...only close one is in our SuperTarget, and it's just not the same.
  • MrsKAddy
    MrsKAddy Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Love the bucks!!! Gotta stop going 2x a week to save some money! But my drink of choice is a nonfat green tea latte no syrup and 2 splenda!
  • spcopps
    spcopps Posts: 283
    Options
    I am soo addicted to the white chocolate mocha with soy no whip latte. I get it about 1-2 times a week. What's your favorite? And how often do you get it ?:drinker:
    OMG that is like my FAVORITE drink in the world..I have cut out starbucks except maybe once every 2 months or so. I bought myself a mocha machine and make my own. I use 0% milk for the froth and Torani sugar free chocolate flavoring syrup (from walmart) and use splenda to sweeten. The chocolate flavor has 0 calories, 0 fat, 0 carbs and 10 mg sodium. NOT starbucks but close enough to keep me away from there LOL
  • poisongirl6485
    poisongirl6485 Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    I prefer Scooter's to Starbucks, but at either place I like the Venti/Large Mocha Smoothies (frapps). At Scooters, I sometimes get the Venti Carmelicious Smoothie (Starbucks Caramel Frapps taste like Butterscotch and not caramel to me, yuck). I've cut way back on getting them though, since they're upwards of 500 cals each. I maybe get them once a week and still stay within my calorie goal.
  • SerenaP82
    SerenaP82 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Right now I am in love with the skinny Caramel Macchiato, 140 calories in a grande. I change my fav every once in a while.
  • lrichardson2360
    lrichardson2360 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Right now I'm on a "Tall Non-Fat White Chocolate Mocha No Whip" kick. My special weekend treat. LOVE IT!!!