30 Day Shred - Starting March 8

Options
Hi All,

I just joined myfitnesspal. I have seen 30 day shred posts, but since I'm just joining, it looks like they are all well under way. Anyone want to start the 30 day shred with me today? I need some people to motivate me and help keep us all on track! :o) My first day for the "new me" begins today.

Hope you all join!

I will post my measurements tonight once I get home. Good luck! Day 1 - Level 1. Yay!

Replies

• kgillikin
    kgillikin Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I actually started it for the fifth time yesterday. This time I will do it the full 30 days and not quit one week in. Bug me about it eveyday so I dont quit.
  • twinkier
    twinkier Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hello and Welcome!

I haven't heard about the 30 day shred (now that I am looking it up-Jillian Michaels right). Right now I am doing Turbo Jam and I love it. I will have to look into this program also. I will be rooting for your success. Blessings to you!
  • shadows_little_miss
    Options
    i would LOVE to join you! <3
  • j3nic3
    j3nic3 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I started for the 2nd time yesterday. Let's stick to the full 30 days!
  • JesaGrace
    JesaGrace Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    I want to start it....but will be out of town for a conference next week and feel if I try to start something this week, it won't get started by up after I get back....so I'm going to start on the 20-21st...
  • LOVEthighSELF
    LOVEthighSELF Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I started on Monday =) So I am in--- will post measurements later tongiht-- we need a group name or something.
  • Seesaa
    Seesaa Posts: 451
    Options
    I will start it tomorrow. so I'll be on board.
  • omgsayalathieo
    Options
    I've been on it for about....ok more than a month or so but I keep falling off the wagon. Count me in!
  • kimmie
    kimmie Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I will join, I just wish I saw this before I ate lunch. I was signing in to put my lunch in. I will post my measurements later.
    Good luck everyone. I will eat better the rest of the day. =):flowerforyou:
  • KatD2011
    KatD2011 Posts: 44
    Options
    Yes - Jillian Michaels. I've heard lots of good things!

Looks like we have a good group started! I'm about to head home and do the first workout. Wish me luck! And good luck to you all! Make sure you do the first workout tonight! Just keep reminding yourself it will be over in 30 minutes.... :o)
  • scarletleavy
    scarletleavy Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    I just started this morning. Quite the workout!
  • MontanaB
    MontanaB Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I'll be starting it tomorrow.. will do all my measurements then for you :)
    good luck - I'm going to try and complete it by the end of lent :)
  • spgabby86
    spgabby86 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Count me in...not sure if I have the full workout...on my cable network we have a workout on DEMAND and they have the 30 Day Shred I believe it's about 20/25 mins is that the normal length?

I'd love to join this challenge, and will committ to doing this for 30 days - if I"m able to make it through this one for at least 2 weeks, I may then just go out and buy the DVD at my local Walmart...

Thanks for the challenge I'm in
  • minikoy
    minikoy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Has anybody tried this work out before? I was eyeing it and wondering if it was worth it....
  • monicanicoletta
    monicanicoletta Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I should be getting it today so I will start it tonight or tomorrow & then report back! Should we post our beginning stats/weight/inches?
  • madamelaporte
    madamelaporte Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    I started on Sunday so on day 3 today so Im in :)
    workout is 20 minutes in total not including warm up and cool down.
    I love it and hope it works :)

What measurements do you want us to put up?? I'll put everything Iol

Ive measured myself in cm so here goes

top of arm - 28cm
    thigh - 59cm
    upper waist - 72cm
    lower waist - 89 cm (quite a difference from my upper :grumble: )
    hips - 97cm

weight - 138lbs

good luck everyone and enjoy :)
  • dustflyin
    dustflyin Posts: 12
    Options
    i just finished day 1 level 1 and have gummy legs big time! lol! this is my 3rd attempt at doing it the whole 30 days, maybe now that i have this helping me i can stick with it. i am 5'6 weigh 161 pounds. 35 inch waist and 43 inch hips (if i measured right). good luck to all!
  • KatD2011
    KatD2011 Posts: 44
    Options
    Ok everyone...I did it! Day 1, Level 1...phew! I feel sore, but so good! Let's keep it up!

Ok, here are my stats:

SW: 192 lbs.
    Hips: 45"
    Waist: 43"
    Thigh: R-26.5", L-26"
    Calves: R-17", L-16.5"
    Arms: R-13.5", L-13.5"
    Neck: 15"
    Chest: 35"

If that's not motivation...I don't know what is! No excuses! On to tomorrow. Good luck!
  • femme62209
    femme62209 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I love Jillian Michaels DVDs! I hate going to the gym so they're a great solution. I have both the 30 Day Shred and the Yoga Meltdown One. I won't be doing the 30 Day Shred everyday, as I rotate between the two. I still want to be a part of this though so we can all motivate each other to at least do SOMETHING every day. I'm in. Jillian, here we come!
  • auroramarie
    Options
    I'll start tomorrow with you guys! yay!!!