New and Motivated

Options
i just joined. i weigh 200 lbs and have been working out consistently 5 days a week (2 days weights, 3 cardio) since June 1. I got on the scale yesterday and it showed i did not loose ONE POUND!!! Even though I feel so good about what I am doing and my clothes are fitting better, I was so discouraged. So, my trainer suggested I keep track on my intake through this program. I am looking forward to seeing some weight loss.
Thanks and would love some feedback? Experience?

Replies

• susangilbert
    Options
    i just joined. i weigh 200 lbs and have been working out consistently 5 days a week (2 days weights, 3 cardio) since June 1. I got on the scale yesterday and it showed i did not loose ONE POUND!!! Even though I feel so good about what I am doing and my clothes are fitting better, I was so discouraged. So, my trainer suggested I keep track on my intake through this program. I am looking forward to seeing some weight loss.
    Thanks and would love some feedback? Experience?
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    Good Luck. I love this site. :happy:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Have you taken your measurements? I'll bet there's a big difference there since you started. So even if it doesn't show on the scale, I'd bet it shows in your measurements. :flowerforyou: Be patient and be sure to use all the tools here.
  • scattered79
    Options
    :blushing: Hello everyone, I just joined this and I'm gonna start in the morning so I hope all goes well! I need to lose a few ucky pounds and get back into shape! Hopein' to see good results.
  • melissa73
    Options
    LB1.gif

You will do great. This site is addicting. But you can track everything. Glad you could be here.