Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

New and Motivated

susangilbert
susangilbert Posts: 30
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
i just joined. i weigh 200 lbs and have been working out consistently 5 days a week (2 days weights, 3 cardio) since June 1. I got on the scale yesterday and it showed i did not loose ONE POUND!!! Even though I feel so good about what I am doing and my clothes are fitting better, I was so discouraged. So, my trainer suggested I keep track on my intake through this program. I am looking forward to seeing some weight loss.
Thanks and would love some feedback? Experience?

Replies

• i just joined. i weigh 200 lbs and have been working out consistently 5 days a week (2 days weights, 3 cardio) since June 1. I got on the scale yesterday and it showed i did not loose ONE POUND!!! Even though I feel so good about what I am doing and my clothes are fitting better, I was so discouraged. So, my trainer suggested I keep track on my intake through this program. I am looking forward to seeing some weight loss.
    Thanks and would love some feedback? Experience?
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Good Luck. I love this site. :happy:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Have you taken your measurements? I'll bet there's a big difference there since you started. So even if it doesn't show on the scale, I'd bet it shows in your measurements. :flowerforyou: Be patient and be sure to use all the tools here.
  • :blushing: Hello everyone, I just joined this and I'm gonna start in the morning so I hope all goes well! I need to lose a few ucky pounds and get back into shape! Hopein' to see good results.
  • LB1.gif

You will do great. This site is addicting. But you can track everything. Glad you could be here.
This discussion has been closed.