November Challenge

Options
123457»

Replies

• Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies!
    I am down to 179 this morning :happy: I was quite surprised because I was at my in-laws for the last 5 days without a scale & without doing any exercise besides shopping lol

I am in for a December Challenge for sure!!! Should we just keep going on this thread or create a new one? Should we invite a few new people or keep it as it is? Many people have fallen out so I think it's mainly like 5 of us left!!!
  • PercyPig
    PercyPig Posts: 318
    Options
    Goodmorning!

Last day of the month so I weighed in as promised. Yippee yippee yay!

SW: 81.0 kg (178.6 lbs)
    November Challenge SW: 79.4 kg
    CW: 78.2 kg (172.4 lbs)

That's almost 3kg lost or 6.2 pounds! I am a very happy bunny. And now off to build a snowman :-)
  • Ding724
    Options
    It's the last day of November!!!

Start weight for November Challenge: 189.4
    Aim for November: to be at or below 184 by Thanksgiving! Then Revised to be below 181
    Current Weight: 179 :happy:

AHHHH! I can't even belive it!!! I lost a total of 10.4lbs this month & am super excited to keep going at it.

I think it would work easiest to start our December Challenge on this same thread if the same people are participating...

*****DECEMBER CHALLENGE FOR THE NOVEMBER LADIES*****

SW: 179
    CW: 179
    GW: 176.8 By Christmas Eve & 175 by New Years Eve
  • katoka97
    katoka97 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    last day of our challenge...

Start weight 154lbs
    Goal for November 148lbs
    Current weight 147lbs
    I lost 7lbs

I'm in for December Challenge,...

SW - 147lbs
    CW - 147lbs
    GW - New Years Eve 142lbs
  • PercyPig
    PercyPig Posts: 318
    Options
    Hello hello!

Right, my main goal for December will be to maintain at 78kg. I'm getting eye laser surgery done next week and am not allowed to exercise for 2 weeks after the operation due to risk of infection. On top of that I already have 5 Christmas parties in the diary and that does not include Christmas festivities with the family.

So I will fight my hardest not to overdo the drinking and eating and being really strict on non-party days, especially since I can't exercise.

CW: 78.2kg
    GW: 78.2kg
  • Ding724
    Options
    I saw a very happy number on the scale this morning!!! I hope it sticks around until tomorrows weigh in :happy:

I hope all you ladies are having a wonderful weekend! See you tomorrow at weigh-in!!!
  • Ding724
    Options
    Dec. SW: 179
    CW: 176.8 :smile:

GW: 176.8 By Christmas Eve (MET on 12/5)!!!
    & 175 or less by New Years Eve

I'm quite pleased today. Really hoping to make my New Years Goal in the next week or two so I can surpass my wildest dreams lol
  • katoka97
    katoka97 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    good morning ladies,...
    happy monday :)
    great job Ding, I'm proud of you,...you are doing amazing
    I, on the other hand, have not lost anything,...I consumed too much salt over the weekend and actually gained some...well let me clarify this :),...on monday when we started this challenge I was at 147, on wednesday I was 146.5, on friday i was at 145.5, on saturday I was at 145,...this morning 147 again,..
    do you log in when you gain back some lbs? i know it's water weight since I went over my sodium waaay too much over the weekend,...
    so, as of this morning I'm still 147 lbs :)

Too bad there is only 3-4 of us doing this, what should we do,...invite more people maybe?
    have a great day ....hopefully this week will be better for me and my weight loss :)
  • elinger
    elinger Posts: 33
    Options
    Ok so I tried this Sensa it comes with a book that give you good healthy recipes and recommends excersis. I realized that after using it I really did'nt feel like it was making a big different. You take this powder and put it on your meal, then your suppose to eat your meal slowly and eat whatever you want and get full faster. Well in the first place if you eat slowly and pay attention to you body you will get full faster without the powder, secondly if you eat healthy sensable choices and add excersis of course you will lose weight. So the $290 + something for this 6 month program really is not worth it. The funny thing is after I stopped using this I did follow the healthy eating and excersise advice and lost 8 pounds since.

2665187.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter