ANY STARBUCKS LOVERS???

Options
13»

Replies

• MistyMtnMan
    MistyMtnMan Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    I love the Skinny Earl Grey Tea Lattes with non-fat milk. Yummy!!! I'm also a different kind of Starbucks lover because my boyfriend works there. <3 I told him to bring me home a drink instead of flowers on Valentine's day. LOL
    Oh man this is SUCH a good drink. Not many people know about it but it's delish. We called it a London Fog.
    I liked them with vanilla syrup and soy milk.

I worked there for 6 years and tried a lot. My other personal favourite is a grande soy caramel macchioto with hazelnut instead of vanilla. Try it sometime. So good.
  • bheimbrock
    bheimbrock Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    ME!! I get the Tall Skinny Carmel Macchiato. Only 140 calories so not bad.
  • sugarbunnie
    Options
    it's that Tazo Matcha powder of theirs I crave...
    I used to get a Soy Green Tea Latte with no sweetener (they normally add pumps of that nasty syrup, ecch!)... but now I buy the bags of Tazo Matcha powder online (black market stuff! LOL), and make it at home with unsweetened soy milk and really cut the calories and carbs!

I've tried buying unsweetened Matcha powder elsewhere, but it doesn't compare to that yummy Starbucks Tazo stuff...
    :love:
  • hollyb9871
    hollyb9871 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I used to have a bad Starkbucks habit. At it's worst it was 2-3 times a week, gande mocha w/ whip until the dark cherry chocolate mocha came out yummy! I go once every 2-3 weeks and get a tall, non-fat mocha with light whip. My waist line and my check book appreciate the decline!
  • Trjlove
    Trjlove Posts: 28
    Options
    I have switched from the hard stuff. Since it costs me too many calories, I have switched to the tea. I love the passion tea lemonade. I know that that is also high in calorie count. So I purchased the tea from them in bags and make my own version using blue agave to sweeten or just my organic lemonade. Saves a few bucks too.
  • amehrkens
    amehrkens Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Oh I love starbucks too! I love the frappichions! I haven't had one in ages tho!
  • TripleJ3
    TripleJ3 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    I drink one tall non fat no whip something on Saturday mornings. I do like the cinnamon dolce if they make it right. There is a Starbucks in my Super Target so I get that while I'm getting groceries. I did have their tall non fat chai last weekend and I really liked it.:drinker:

I prefer Panera Breads' coffees, their hazelnut coffee with skim is amazing. They just built one near my house with a drive thru so now I can go there more often.

I have 3 kiddos and trying to find a parking spot within a mile of our original Panera, then drag them in then out just for a coffee isn't worth it. Plus my kiddos don't really eat a real lunch there so I rarely go. I'm thinking that drive thru is going to cost me!:love:
  • BuckeyeLuvvvva
    BuckeyeLuvvvva Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    YES! It's killing my pocket book..... but my drink (drug?!) of choice at the moment is a Grande Nonfat Caffe Misto with sugar-free hazelnut... so worth the 70 calories!!
  • CaraRadz
    CaraRadz Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    When I was in grad school in Philadelphia, there was a Starbucks right across the street from my academic building and another about two blocks from my apartment. I went to Starbucks at least once a day - and as many as three or more times a day during exam periods. At the time, I was into venti extra-coffee raspberry mocha frappuccinos and pepermint mochas (during the winter). And I often coupled the drink with either a slice of the iced lemon loaf or an apple fritter. That habit is probably a solid part of how I ended up here!

Now, I only go to Starbucks maybe once a month or so. I'm back living in Connecticut, so if I want to go I have to make the conscious decision to drive there; it's not just a knee jerk reaction to run in whenever I'm walking by. And when I do go now, I get a skinny cinnamon dulce latte (160 calories for a Venti). I don't even look at the pastry!!
  • kountrygrl27
    kountrygrl27 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I love starbucks!! but its so pricey!! So I make my own....2 tbs non fat white chocolate mocha creamer 1 cup of coffee... like 60 calories.....YUMMY!!