Need more calories....

Options
Hi All - So I am at a 1200 calorie goal but the last 2 days (which is my norm) are coming in under goal - between 1000 - 1100. Any ideas on snacks or great add ons that I can throw in that have some further carbs/fat in them as I am also short on those.....I don't want to go into starvation mode but need some decent ideas on what I can start looking for at the store! :) Any help is appreciated! Thank you!

Replies

• sandram82
    sandram82 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Peanut Butter.. Nuts.. both great!!
  • waynedelso
    Options
    If you are working out try a protein or recovery shake/drink.
  • Buckeyt
    Buckeyt Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Peanut Butter.. Nuts.. both great!!

Exactly. 100 calories in a tablespoon

Or for an idea lower in fat, a banana.
  • morganadk2_deleted
    morganadk2_deleted Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    almonds! olive oil on your salad or in your veg?
  • pammy59
    pammy59 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm loving the Special K Cracker Chips with Sea Salt. You can have 30 chips for 110 calories and they are very satisfying! They're pretty good dipped in Pace Picante sauce or Hummus too.
  • kimmerroze
    kimmerroze Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    I like brie cheese!
  • vartanfan71
    vartanfan71 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    fiber one bars or fiber plus bars! They taste like candy bars!
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    McDonalds has fruit n Yogurt parfait w/granola's and they have maple brown oatmeal w/apples & rehydrated crandberries. Both are tastey!
  • chough
    chough Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Almonds are one of my favorites. But you can also do 5 saltines and an ounce of cheddar cheese. (I buy mine in slices so I have 1 slice) Or string cheese. The other thing I saw was the 100 calorie packs of crackers and things like that. That way you have a treat in there.
  • LoveLilAva
    Options
    Thank you guys!!!!