Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Spring Challenge

Replies

• serabee5
    serabee5 Posts: 89
    Weekly check-in. I lost 3.2 pounds this week! :)
  • Name: Mindy
    Current Weight: 197

I'm excited, this is my first challange with MFP. I actually just joined, I hope it isn't too late to join the challange!
  • vanzeem
    vanzeem Posts: 107
    Unfortunatly my weight did not change, still 167. I started out doing really good with the water, but did not do so well with it at the end of the week. I think i'm going to clean the cupboards and fridge tonight and get all the 'temping' food out of the house so i can do better!! Good job everyone who lost!!!
  • agibby76
    agibby76 Posts: 36
    Down 1 pound for the week:204 although I did not do well in the water challenge, trying to drinks lots this week though. Way to go everyone!!
  • arodriguez2
    arodriguez2 Posts: 207 Member
    Down one pound and unfortunately only met my water goal one day...
  • MrsSanthoff
    MrsSanthoff Posts: 272 Member
    Completed all mini goals and down 2 lbs!!

SW: 175
    CW: 173

:happy:
  • ShellyBrew
    ShellyBrew Posts: 823
    Spring Challange Progress:
    *Lose 15 pounds by April 30th (Start #278): 274.2 today so down 3.8#
    *Exercise at least 22 times: 2
    *1/2 was body weight in water (139oz ~ 17glasses): I have made it up to 16

Getting on track...hope I can maintain...feeling better so getting back on my work out routine.

Congrats to all those with successes and Hugs to those with slips....we can all do this!!!!
  • bcampbe2
    bcampbe2 Posts: 10
    SW: 217
    CW: 216

Only 1 pounds this week, but there has been some poor weather this week. Next week will be better!
  • bethabeeg
    bethabeeg Posts: 63 Member
    SW:179
    CW:174
    WG:8/22

Water did good until the later part of the week about friday or so...
  • Mkmassey3
    Mkmassey3 Posts: 214 Member
    I haven't checked in in a while. I seem to be stuck at 126, but I have been working out daily. Every day (minus yesterday) I do 20 minutes or more of cardio (Gazelle) then Jillian Michaels kicks my butt for another 20 minutes doing her 30 day Shred. I'm doing a Shred challenge so that should keep me on track for this challenge as well. I drink 84 oz of water or more a day, so I am also meeting my water intake. Can't wait for the next challenge. I will be taking measurements on Wed. Hope to see a change there.
  • cat3nv
    cat3nv Posts: 389 Member
    Down to 180.5!!!!! Did not make the water challenge.
  • bouldert
    bouldert Posts: 225 Member
    im bad i gain weight starting was 307 and now 309
  • Time2getFit4Life
    Time2getFit4Life Posts: 521 Member
    Charmaine
    SW 168.2
    CW 167.8
  • ebonirose
    ebonirose Posts: 10
    Joining a little late, the month has just begun.
    Name: Eb
    Current Weight:161
  • paulettac
    paulettac Posts: 101
    Down from 172.6 to 169.6 Yay!!!! 3 pounds down
    I always drink 8-10 glasses of water a day
    I exercise 30+ minutes 5-6 days a week
  • madamelaporte
    madamelaporte Posts: 404 Member
    hey everyone how are you all getting on?!?!?

Thought Id just check in as havent seen any action on here in a couple of days?!?!

Ive been keeping up with my water :) exercising everyday - 30 day shred and normally some other form of exercise too, under my cals every day really hoping for a weight loss on Monday!!!

Hope you are all doing well!
  • Good Morning Everyone - I am super excited to report that after last week's disapointment the scale finally moved down this week in my favor!! I lost 1.8 pounds!! I know that it isnt alot but every little bit helps and I am very excited to see the scale move in that downward direction.
  • partcho
    partcho Posts: 225
    Hi all! Just checking in with my weigh-in for Monday...
    SW: 163.4 (March 1st)
    W: 161.8 (March 6th)
    CW: 163.2 (March 14th)
    Hmph.... Gonna work on getting back down to 161 and then some!!
  • agibby76
    agibby76 Posts: 36
    Hope everyone is doing alright. Down 1.6 this week, quite happy with that. I am still trying to get all my water in, which is easier said than done some days.
  • MrsSanthoff
    MrsSanthoff Posts: 272 Member
    SW: 175
    CW: 171

getting there!!!