I want....

Options

Replies

• fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    My body has always been disproportionate so I have allways had a gut and nice legs/arms. Until I packed on 60+ lbs and now my thighs rub and after having a child my belly is sagging. Belly, arm and thigh fat have got to go!!!
  • KWSR16
    KWSR16 Posts: 91
    Options
    I want to be able to run without feeling the fat on my stomach bouncing. I also don't like feeling my stomach crease when I bend forward while sitting down.

I hate the feeling of that crease!!!! I'm pretty sure it's permanently marked across my stomach by now...GROSS!!!
  • Chica650
    Chica650 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'd like to shrink my skin that has been stretched out by 4 pregnancies.:grumble:

Yep, me too. I hate my flabby "pregnant" belly that I have...having 3 c-sections does NOTHING for lower abs, either...
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to sit down and not "feel" my belly roll over onto my lap! What do you want?

The same thing!
  • Chica650
    Chica650 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I want my thighs to not rub so I dont spend all summer pulling down the inside leg of my shorts.

YES. i have had this problem for as long as i can remember. it is so annoying. i hate picking out my shorts from in between my legs in public!! LOL

Yep, I want this one, too. Heck, I want to be able to WEAR shorts...my thighs rub together when I wear shorts and have actually rubbed my legs RAW a few times...it's AWFUL (and embarrassing)!
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    I want to lose at least a quarter of an inch from my back so my wedding dress fits me like a glove :happy:
  • a2canadian
    Options
    I want to do yoga in a sports bra.
  • erh2278
    erh2278 Posts: 19
    Options
    I want my thighs to be able to separate when I walk :huh:

LOL!!! I want this too so my pants quit wearing out where they rub!
  • jigglewhaaaaat
    Options
    I want to only worry about my bra working on my front boobies not my back boobies
  • gpies
    gpies Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    to have kickass arms someday... (I'd wish for an awesome butt, but I think that's beyond help at this point - lol)
  • rorkos
    rorkos Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I want to feel sexy and strong at the same time:smile:
  • in_it_2_win_it
    Options
    I wanna be able to put on a pair of jeans and also wanna be able to show off my butt in those cute jeans without feeling like I am going to get stares.. I also wanna be able to get my thighs in a pair of skinny jeans.. And wear a string bikini without the girls lookin TOO BIG FOR IT.. i ALSO WANT TO FEEL SEXY FOR ME.. NOT FOR EVERY ONE ELSE..
  • britshiv9
    britshiv9 Posts: 12
    Options
    I want to stop craving food.

Oh please let me know when you get that figured out.

I want to wear my 2 piece swimsuit w/o feeling that I should cover up.
    I want to stop hating to sit down and show my fat legs.
    I want to stop....wanting and be happy w/ myself.
  • Kirstie_C26
    Kirstie_C26 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to run without feeling the fat on my stomach bouncing. I also don't like feeling my stomach crease when I bend forward while sitting down.

THIS^^^^^^^
  • Lexie71
    Lexie71 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to tip my head down and see my feet....without having to lean or use a mirror!
  • Kirstie_C26
    Kirstie_C26 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to be completely submerged when I'm in the bathtub!

THIS TOO^^^^^ :(
  • OperaticAnnihilator
    Options
    I want to look good in a bikini this summer and also not have to worry about my thighs chaffing when I wear cute dresses :)
  • kacarter1017
    kacarter1017 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I want my butt to not threaten to bounce off the back of me knees!

This may be more of an age related issue than a weight related issue, because 35 pounds off and it still might just happen!
  • mlh612
    mlh612 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I want to wear fitted shirts, shorts, and skirts again!!
  • johnblackmur
    Options
    i want to look good naked