Replies

• ronjaa
    ronjaa Posts: 65
    Options
    report: 651 cals under goal:)
  • khrys1
    khrys1 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Wednesday- 426 under (just about the same amount I burned exercising). Going to a baby shower tomorrow, and I LOVE cake- must be strong!
  • sexyjeans
    sexyjeans Posts: 49
    Options
    Good job today ladies! :flowerforyou: I had a mortifying weigh in at the doctor--end of day--fully clothed and bloated. :-( Needless to say, I stayed under my calorie goal by 649!! Nothing like a kick in the butt to get me going. Have a great Thursday and thanks for your support!
  • khrys1
    Options
    Hey ladies! I was just wondering what each person's weekly weight-loss goals are..... I'm aiming for 1.5 pounds a week, and have been losing 2 most weeks. Just thought our "under calorie goal" might be put in perspective if we know some people are aiming for 1/2 pound a week and are REALLY under their calorie goals most days, whereas someone aiming for 2/week might have a tougher time being under calories for the day- right???
  • ronjaa
    ronjaa Posts: 65
    Options
    I'm aiming for 1.5 too but thinking about for changing it to 2...
    todays report: 950 cals left:)
    I had a succesful day:) what about you ladies?? :D
  • pkd1
    pkd1 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    thursday 432 calories left woohoo
  • khrys1
    Options
    Thursday 282 left! Good job, ladies!
  • sexyjeans
    Options
    Thursday: 231 left. Phew. :happy:
  • greeneyed84
    greeneyed84 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    In your settings it will say what your NET is supposed to be. Mine is 750, so no, i do not eat all of my calories. I try to stay between 750 and 900 NET. It's the only way i'll lose weight.
    Don't stay under 1200 calories total though, your body needs nutrients to function. Just exercise a bit more and don't eat any junk!
  • sexyjeans
    Options
    Hey ladies! I was just wondering what each person's weekly weight-loss goals are..... I'm aiming for 1.5 pounds a week, and have been losing 2 most weeks. Just thought our "under calorie goal" might be put in perspective if we know some people are aiming for 1/2 pound a week and are REALLY under their calorie goals most days, whereas someone aiming for 2/week might have a tougher time being under calories for the day- right???

I'd love to lose 2 lbs per week, but have no idea how many calories I need to have (or to be under by). Looks like you've been successful. How much under per day have you been on average?
  • greeneyed84
    Options
    It depends how much i work out and eat. Today i have almost 300 left, but i only exercised for 30 minutes.
    On days i burn off 900calories, i usually have 500 or more left.
    Check under your setting, daily or weekly goals, it will tell you there what they think your goal should be
  • greeneyed84
    Options
    It depends how much i work out and eat. Today i have almost 300 left, but i only exercised for 30 minutes.
    On days i burn off 900calories, i usually have 500 or more left.
    Check under your setting, daily or weekly goals, it will tell you there what they think your goal should be

Ok, it's under HOME, then GOALS
    It will say what deficit you should aim for
  • Sanya77
    Sanya77 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Is it OK to join this challenge now after a week? I am struggling with keeping myself within recommended calories.
  • Tarzi3
    Tarzi3 Posts: 10
    Options
    wow I wanted to join but for some reason I am now very confused by what the Cal Deficit means....... In my goals it says I should have a deficit of 800 cals. but I am consuming just under 1100... how do I work out the deficit?????

Sorry if this is to much trouble but i am only new to this site and would love to join this challenge :)
  • greeneyed84
    Options
    wow I wanted to join but for some reason I am now very confused by what the Cal Deficit means....... In my goals it says I should have a deficit of 800 cals. but I am consuming just under 1100... how do I work out the deficit?????

Sorry if this is to much trouble but i am only new to this site and would love to join this challenge :)

Hi! Alright, when yoy get up everything's a zero. When you start adding food you calories go up & so does your NET. The more food you loog the higher it will get. You have to excercise to get it down. The more you exvercise the more it will go down.
    Make sure you stay ver 1200 calories.but under your NET
  • sexyjeans
    Options
    Happy Friday! Ended the day with 67 calories. Not bad considering A) It's the weekend. B) I didn't exercise C) My Net Goal is only 1200--which doesn't give me much to work with when I don't work out. Have a great weekend. And here's to fun & moderation. :drinker:
  • sexyjeans
    Options
    P.S.-Just looked at my calorie report for the last 30 days. While I'm not where I want to be in a perfect world, I've had fewer upward spikes since starting this accountability process. It really makes me think twice before going for that extra helping or snack. Thanks to you all! I know we don't even know each other, but you are helping! (P.S.-feel free to friend me if you want that xtra connection.) :-)
  • khrys1
    Options
    384 over today- did really well until tonight, when we had a trivia fundraiser and my mom won a silent auction cake from my favorite baker. Passed up cake yesterday, so my inner frosting fiend must've escaped! Will do better tomorrow.

From a previous post question- I've got my goals set to lose 1.5 pounds a week, so MFP has me at 1300 calories a day. I usually exercise 6 days a week, and am often about 200 or so below that, except for my splurge day each week....

Have a great weekend, everyone!
  • khrys1
    Options
    Is it OK to join this challenge now after a week? I am struggling with keeping myself within recommended calories.

I would think so- the more encouragement, the better! ;o)
  • labrennan
    labrennan Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    can i honestly say if that is a picture of you....why are you looking to lose 10 lbs.????? you look fabulous