Question for those with 100+ to lose

Options
2»

Replies

• kettlewitch
    kettlewitch Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Because I carry my weight round my middle, what fits when I'm standing up doesn't always look so good sitting down. I measure as a 24 round the bust and hips but have to wear at least a 28 because of my giant belly bulge. Perhaps I should just stay standing up!
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    from a guy 's perspective
    Shirt: 5x lost 40 to go down to 4x. then an additonal 50 to a inbetween of 3x-4x.

Pants: Started @ 54 waist. 50 lbs down 52 waist. another 50 lbs. 48-50 waist size.
  • roxybubbles
    Options
    I think it really depends on your body shape. I'm lucky in that my weight is carried all over, even my fingers and toes and fortunately comes off the same way. I have lost 45lbs and gone from a UK 22 to a 16. I read a really interesting post a few weeks ago that put it in perspective(which I can't find now!) which said that if you think of your body as a roll of kitchen paper, when the roll is full each sheet(or lb) lost doesn't seem to impact much on the overall size at the beginning but as those sheets start coming off each one makes a bigger difference the smaller the roll gets. I hope that makes sense - I keep thinking about that roll of paper to motivate me! x