Broken my plateau!

Options
kdrew11
kdrew11 Posts: 363 Member
I've finally broken my plateau. I was stuck at the same weight for 3 weigh-ins then last week I put on 2 lbs. Grrr! This week I have lost 2.6lbs since last week. 2lbs to go til I reach a healthy BMI and 10lbs til target! So relieved thought I'd never lose anymore! Just hope I don't get stuck there again!

Replies

• Leannek74
    Leannek74 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    YAYYYYY!!!!! I hope to do the same thing this week!
  • shart135
    shart135 Posts: 5
    Options
    Awesome job...all you folks out here are an inspiration!
  • PepsiGal
    PepsiGal Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! We are so happy for you! Do you think that your time of the month was the reason for the plateau? Keep up the good work! You can do this!
  • bhb301
    bhb301 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Awesome. This happened to me for 4 weeks, and finally broke through it
  • luvs_choc8
    luvs_choc8 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    I have been at a plateau now for a month and was wondering what if anything did you differently to turn things around. I am getting quite frustrated.

Donna
  • kdrew11
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Defo nothing to do with time of month. Haven't done much different except ensured I drank 8 glasses of water per day and cut down on salt. Also reached a couple of my normal tea and milk for peppermint tea. May all be a coincidence but did find myself peeing a lot this week! Ha ha :happy:
  • kdrew11
    Options
    'Swapped' not 'reached'!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!