What Does Your Screen Name Mean?

Options

Replies

• Jentrin03
    Jentrin03 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Mine is the frist 3 letters of my name and the first 4 letters of my daughter's name and the year she was born :smile:

SW: 154
    CW: 153
    GW: 130
  • avninjalette123
    avninjalette123 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I am from the Antelope Valley, in California. (Palmdale/Lancaster) I used to be very much into Psychopathic records. (ICP and that kin of music)and ninjas...lol, "lette" means female and the 123, well I was born on Jan 23.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Fear an Loathing is from Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas I am a HUGE Hunter s Thompson fan
  • nikkinikki113
    nikkinikki113 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    n - nikki
    walters - last name of course
    113 - hubby and I started dating on 01/13/04.

nothing too exciting : )
  • goldwingrider
    goldwingrider Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I chose my screen name because my husband and I ride a Goldwing motorcycle.
  • Liatush
    Liatush Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    My name is Liat and Liatush is my israeli nickname :)
  • BullDozier
    BullDozier Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    DJ Dozier was a football player for Penn State back in the 80s. He was my first favorite college player.
  • UmbraForzare
    Options
    Umbra is the darkest part of a shadow
    Forzare is Italian meaning to force, or force

So - dark force :happy:

It's also my XBL Gamertag and my husband uses Forzare in his; so it's like our gaming surname :laugh:
  • WillPillageYourVillageForFood
    Options
    Mine comes from my willingness to do just about anything for food. :blushing:
  • Liatush
    Liatush Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    My name is Heidi, but my Dad always calls me Hidyle Didyle...even in public...even now that I'm old... (Pronounced Hi-dle, Die-dle, or Hiddle Diddle, or Hoop-de-doo...depending on my Dad's mood).

adorable :)
  • HOPEful27
    HOPEful27 Posts: 56
    Options
    Fear an Loathing is from Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas I am a HUGE Hunter s Thompson fan

Everytime I see your screen name I think of the movie! Love it, Love it
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    Mine is based of the poem The Lady of Shalott by Tennyson and the painting of the same name by John William Waterhouse. The Lady also goes by the names Elaine the Fair, The lily maid of Astolat, or Elaine of Astolat....so I conbined them, lol. This is my favorite Arthurian legend.
  • bahrainbel_2
    Options
    my name, and because i'm awesome :tongue:
  • mfkfoster
    mfkfoster Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Mine is my whole name, Marianne Frances Katherine Foster, mfkfoster.
  • ccadartist
    ccadartist Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Mine is the name of the college I graduated from: (Columbus College of Art and Design) so CCAD and then of course artist.
  • missie21
    missie21 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    This is an interesting thread.... My SN is : missie21.... an my family has always called me missie and @1 is my favorite number...
  • SkinnyMiniii
    Options
    J (1st letter of my name) + Nic (1st 3 letters of my middle name) + R (1st letter of my last name) = JNicR :bigsmile:
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    Mine is a reminder to me of what I need to do to lose weight and keep it off.
  • Jenn728
    Jenn728 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Jenn - my name is Jennifer
    728 - part of my employee badge number at work

it's cheesey but I remember it lol :laugh:
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Rapper Ice-T's wife's name is Coco. She is short and curvy and so am I. So my husband started calling me Coco, but I said I'm heavier than her, so call me Coco-Puff. I call my Husband Ice-pick. We're nuts, but we love each other!!!!