POLL: Geek or Jock

Options

Replies

• ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    Can I vote a Geeky Jock? I don't like all the jocks that have HUGE muscles (nothing cushiony to lay on) and I don't like SUPER NERD either... just a nice SMART, handsome little devil.. lol
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    Geeks 1000% percent. I need a smart guy that can MAKE ME LAUGH!!!
  • live2smyle
    live2smyle Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Hmmm Geek Or Jock would have to say Jock...but prefer stoner, bad boy types myself :love: Of course I married a geek though, stoner bad boys dont make the greatest husbands :tongue:
  • TheNewLK
    TheNewLK Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    Geek a man that can stimulate your mind can do wonders on your body :love:
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Actually im gonna have to change mine to freak....now that I was thinking back to all the people ive dated
  • LeeKetty1176
    LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
    Options

***cough*** hold up hand**** GEEK HERE hahah
  • iamthepreston
    iamthepreston Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I am totally offended since when does being good at sports make you dumb???

I am going to say that all blondes are air heads, and red heads are the best in the sack.
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    "Booger": Did you get in her pants?
    Gilbert : She's not that kind of a girl, Booger.
    "Booger" : Why, does she have a penis?
  • Fesse
    Fesse Posts: 611
    Options
    Geek, the mind is a wonderful sexy thing!!
  • happinessblossoms
    happinessblossoms Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Definitely Geek!
  • LeeKetty1176
    Options
    Geek, the mind is a wonderful sexy thing!!

remind me to tell you about the 2nd law of thermodynamics
  • TheNewLK
    Options

Lee....you want to be my Geek......I love stimulation :wink:
  • Clipickett
    Clipickett Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Once you become fit, but were once a geek, you fall into a sexy nerd catagory that everyone wants, this is my belief anyway because that's where I'm putting myself once I"m inshape LOL.
  • live2smyle
    live2smyle Posts: 592 Member
    Options

I am going to say that all blondes are air heads, and red heads are the best in the sack.
    Hahahaha....Thinking of putting in some red highlights in my hair :tongue:
  • LeeKetty1176
    Options

I would be able to send you off to sleep !!!! might help you thinking about it :tongue: :tongue:
  • Serenitytoo
    Serenitytoo Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    GEEK! I am sort of one too so it works well for me. :love:

(btw the jocks didn't know what they were missing out on when they teased this redhead in school! :wink: )
  • TheNewLK
    Options

I would be able to send you off to sleep !!!! might help you thinking about it :tongue: :tongue:

Could you? :blushing:
  • SpartanHard
    SpartanHard Posts: 170 Member
    Options

I thought stereotypes were based partially in fact All the blondes I know do have more fun!
  • SpartanHard
    SpartanHard Posts: 170 Member
    Options

Could you? :blushing:

Our current knowledge about the subatomic composition of the universe is summarized in what is known as the Standard Model of particle physics. It describes both the fundamental building blocks out of which the world is made, and the forces through which these blocks interact. There are twelve basic building blocks. Six of these are quarks--- they go by the interesting names of up, down, charm, strange, bottom and top. (A proton, for instance, is made of two up quarks and one down quark.) The other six are leptons--- these include the electron and its two heavier siblings, the muon and the tauon, as well as three neutrinos.

There are four fundamental forces in the universe: gravity, electromagnetism, and the weak and strong nuclear forces. Each of these is produced by fundamental particles that act as carriers of the force. The most familiar of these is the photon, a particle of light, which is the mediator of electromagnetic forces. (This means that, for instance, a magnet attracts a nail because both objects exchange photons.) The graviton is the particle associated with gravity. The strong force is carried by eight particles known as gluons. Finally, the weak force is transmitted by three particles, the W+, the W- , and the Z.

The behavior of all of these particles and forces is described with impeccable precision by the Standard Model, with one notable exception: gravity. For technical reasons, the gravitational force, the most familiar in our every day lives, has proven very difficult to describe microscopically. This has been for many years one of the most important problems in theoretical physics-- to formulate a quantum theory of gravity.
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    I would like to think I'm some of both. As such, I'm curious about the answers.

What would you guys classify me as?

I played football since I was five, was an all scholastic football player in high school (I was also awarded Student-Athlete of the Year in my High School), played baseball up through high school and was a starter on my high school baseball team for 3 years, I still play and manage a mens baseball team where I've been an all-star for the last 4 straight years (it's a competitive league, mostly former college and single A guys), and was the captain of my high school track team and ranked #2 in the state in the 600 yd dash. I played 1 year of college football, then moved over to rugby for the remainder of college where I was a 3 season captain and 2 time all star in that league.

I also went to college for Chemical Engineering, switched over to Computer Science my junior year and graduated with honors with a degree in Comp Sci. I've been an IT administrator, and Database Administrator for over 14 years now. I'm an avid MMO player and can write a fair bit of php code if I feel like it. Oh and I have the graphical skills of a monkey. I hate apple but love LINUX and used to think Microsoft was Satan but now I'm leaning more towards Google as the true Satan. I can speak VoIP and SIP with the best of them, and can talk about the intricacies of Fiber Optic data circuits with anyone.

Now add my latest stuff, I'm a certified personal trainer who has a penchant for researching and reading scientific research studies about health and nutrition, in my spare time, recently I read the college text book "Advanced Nutrition and Human Metabolism 4th edition" which, if you don't know is basically a giant compendium of human organic chemistry. Oh, and I built a chat room that I currently manage for MFP members, even though it barely ever gets used any more, it did, once upon a time, but alas, I don't advertise it enough, so it sit's idle a lot.

am I more geek or jock?