Wii workouts ? Have you used these any good?

Options
2»

Replies

• Lele71
    Lele71 Posts: 76
    Options
    I have the Zumba for the wii and I love it it is alot of fun and a great workout. I also have the wii fit plus and a game called walk it out.
  • sylvia1970
    sylvia1970 Posts: 134
    Options
    I really tone up on the wii fit plus, I love it. But i've pre-ordered the zumba for wii as i'd heard great reviews. Looking at this thread and what peeps have said, I really can't wait to get my hips moving as I love dancing.
  • amberaz
    amberaz Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I highly recommend Golds Gym Cardio Workout for Wii. It should be called Golds Gym Boxing instead, though, because it's 95% boxing. It really gets me sweating and has done a lot to tone my arms, shoulders and middle. I just recently bought weighted gloves to wear while doing it for a little added resistance. Thinking about getting Zumba, but I have the DVDs already so I don't know if I really need it. I just really love Zumba LOL.
  • Jami22
    Jami22 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    After reading the post I want to go out right now and buy Wii Zumba. How are you guys logging the calories burned? I don't have a HRM so I would need a good guess because I checked and don't see it in the exercise options.
    I currently do a 30 minute workout to a Celebrity Fit Club video and about 20 minutes with the Wii Fit. But adding a little variety sounds good! And I've heard good things about the Zumba workouts but don't have time or money to make it to the gym.
  • paigebeverly
    paigebeverly Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I play the Just Dance 2 and WiiFit Plus. I feel like the Just Dance gets me pumped up more...and its fun.
  • T0RIEELIZABETH
    Options
    I love ea active. The only recommendation I have about it is to make sure you have the motion plus in your wiimote, or else you'll get frustrated because it wont read some of your moves.
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    I just finished the nine week course on EA active 2 and had some great results. I did it on hard and lost 6lb and 6 inches. I like just dance also. I am not keen on jillians or the biggest loser though, the calories burnt seems off. Dying to try zumba heard great things :D
  • tmaksparkie
    tmaksparkie Posts: 279
    Options
    I just bought the zumba for the Wii, I LOVE IT!!!!! I have DVD's like 30 day shred and bob harpers cardio but zumba takes the cake( no pun intended) I love zumba at the gym so that is why I bought it. I still go to the gym 3x a week but doing this at home helps with paying for gas
  • Denise6914
    Denise6914 Posts: 176
    Options
    I have Zumba, Biggest Loser Challenge, and Just Dance 2. All are fun and make me work up a sweat. I tend to work out longer with the Wii then with exercise videos. Just Dance 2 is definitely my favorite. I want to buy the Dance on Broadway game next.
  • bekachelsey
    bekachelsey Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Soo glad I asked what a great response and hopefully helps others to!