MISSDEEHERE'S ONE WEEK CHALLENGE~FOR SHORT TERM GOALS

Options

Replies

• newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    @Dee, yipes!! That's not fun at all. I'm thinking about you and I hope it feels better REALLY soon!

@Laura, here's that virtual kick! :D That can count as a workout in itself, especially if you have to carry around bags/boxes/etc!

As for me...I am sick today. :( We've had a wicked flu bug going around my little office and it appears I've gotten ahold of it now. Started feeling really sick after dinner last night...although I DID splurge and share a dessert with the two people I was with (stayed within calories though!), I can't IMAGINE that would make me feel this sick/achy. So for now it's back to bed. If I'm feeling better later, I'll go to work. If I'm not...I'll be spending today cleaning myself!
  • KrisPage
    KrisPage Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I have been drinking 12-16 cups of water a day. No real amount of weight training just walking at a steady pace for 2 miles at a time, I have been eating back calories burned to some extent but not all of them and only had 1 day this past week I was over by 200 calories.
    Just a little discouraged and frustrated, I was loosing stead 1-1.5 lbs a week before exercise. So maybe it is muscle gain. I just feel bad.
  • newdaydawning79
    Options
    Kris, just hang in there, it'll happen! Are your clothes feeling better on you? Perhaps some NSV celebrations are in order. Treat yourself for sticking with it even when it seems discouraging!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    I took a walk this morning around the and park so now I am at 125/200 for the week. Tomorrow is my weigh in, I did really good this week so I hope it shows on the scale. Hope everyone is having a good day
  • savvynurse
    savvynurse Posts: 292
    Options
    @ Newdaydawning.... Hope you feel better.... The virtual kick didn't help... will have to do the closet on Saturday
  • KrisPage
    Options
    20 mins bringing my total to 102/200 minutes
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    today is my weigh in day. I weighed in at 194.8, I lost 3 lbs this week. YEAH all my hard work paid off. Hope everyone has a good, healthy, active weekend.
  • newdaydawning79
    Options
    today is my weigh in day. I weighed in at 194.8, I lost 3 lbs this week. YEAH all my hard work paid off. Hope everyone has a good, healthy, active weekend.

Congratulations!!! :D That's wonderful!!

I've been kinda bad the last couple days, eating too many peanuts! LOL I'm going to give myself a kick in the tush and try not to do that anymore today!
  • welcominganewself
    Options
    Well, this week has been kind of blah for me. I think that the weather is part of the problem, it has been raining for days. That being said, I have managed to drag myself to the gym everyday, but can't seem to get in a full hour. I definitely have my number of days in, but as for my goal of 300 minutes, that remains to be seen. Still a couple of days left so there is still hope.
  • msh0530
    msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    I'm glad that I lowered my goal for the week - it has been hard to get my exercise in. I did make my goal; I am 165/150. That includes the two sessions of swimming that I promised to try for. I will be going to see Mom in the hospital tomorrow, so I am done exercising for the week. Have a good weekend!
  • Seesaa
    Seesaa Posts: 451
    Options
    my goal for this week is to do 400 mins of working out.

295/400

I started the 30 day shred on wednesday so I've been doing that and then trying to get 2 miles of walk at home in. I know your week ends on saturday...but mine doesn't so i'll get the goal by sunday lol

I weighed in on wednesday and had lost 1.4 lbs. I don't weigh in again till friday. so we'll see how it goes. Hope everyone is doing alright!
  • savvynurse
    Options
    Will have to stay up late tonight after work to get my NS goal of cleaning my closet done... however its been a busy week... Meet my exercise goal this week.... Hope everyone has a great Saturday !!!
  • SuzMac1981
    SuzMac1981 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am new to the Community here but I would like to join this challenge on the new week tomorrow, if you'll have me! I look forward to working out with you all!
  • MAK_01
    MAK_01 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I made my goal for the week! My goal was a loss of two pounds and I was able to lose three. Thanks MissDee for the mini goals. Try are really helping to keep me focused!
  • traininglady911
    traininglady911 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Count me in....I'm having a hard time and not losing. Getting very very very discouraged. Maybe by looking at only one week I can play a mind game with myself.

For this week I will: measuring more accurately and be sure to post every bite !!
  • Believe4
    Believe4 Posts: 22
    Options
    I made my exercise goal this week of 100 mins. I did 155 mins and logged in every day. I lost 2.5 lbs this week. It pays to log in and exercise. I am going to keep the same goal of 100 mins and logging in daily. My work/travel schedule is to nuts to up it, yet.
  • swimgirl1006
    swimgirl1006 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I met my goal for this week I did 133 minutes, 33 minutes more than my 100 min goal!
  • KrisPage
    Options
    Well my aunt passed today it was a rough and stress ful day. After getting home I was trying to keep from binging and decided to workout, didn't hit my goal but did lessen the gap.
    45 minutes tonight burned 408 calories and covered 2.5 miles.
    total this week 147/200
  • savvynurse
    Options
    Ok maybe I set my goals too low last week... 200 mins is what I aimed for but ended up with 360... Will have to set it higher next week... I did FINALLY get my NS goal of cleaning out my closet... took me two hours to do it but it is done... and I have room to store stuff once again!! It will stay this way until the rest of the family finds out that there is room for storage somewhere and then it will be a disaster again. Hope everyone remembered to set their clocks up an hour... for now its late and am gonna head to bed. Plan on getting up early in morning to try to get myself back on a regular routine. Have a good night/day all :)
  • savvynurse
    Options
    Well my aunt passed today it was a rough and stress ful day. After getting home I was trying to keep from binging and decided to workout, didn't hit my goal but did lessen the gap.
    45 minutes tonight burned 408 calories and covered 2.5 miles.
    total this week 147/200
    Sorry to hear. Glad that you done something constructive though