Defeated. Overwhelmed. Frustrated. Lost.

2»

Replies

• Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member

Then, if there are any other girl scout cookies in the house throw them out, pronto. I don't even make eye contact with girl scouts this time of year. Which is difficult because my niece is a girl scout and she lives with me.

This truly made me laugh out loud. I literally ran away from the sweet little Girl Scouts this morning at the grocery store so I did not have to make eye contact OR get too close to the table...
  • ttigert
    ttigert Posts: 2
    Don't give up!!! Look at it as a lesson learned and move on!! Think of your accomplishments...now visualize yourself this summer in shorts and sleevless shirt...how good you will look and feel. I buy a pair of jeans one size smaller, put the reciept in the pocket and keep trying them on until I get in them. Seeing them inch their way up is great motivation, when you get them all the way up pull out the reciept and see when you bought them!! You can also put a picture of yourself from when you were thin and put it on your fridge....the picture puts things in perspective, nine times out of ten I skip the snack all together and when I don't I make a healthy choice! You can do it, I have faith. We have all had bad days and bad weeks...get back on the wagon, remember how good you feel when you are eating healthy and exercising.
  • ttigert
    ttigert Posts: 2
    Don't give up!!! Look at it as a lesson learned and move on!! Think of your accomplishments...now visualize yourself this summer in shorts and sleevless shirt...how good you will look and feel. I buy a pair of jeans one size smaller, put the reciept in the pocket and keep trying them on until I get in them. Seeing them inch their way up is great motivation, when you get them all the way up pull out the reciept and see when you bought them!! You can also put a picture of yourself from when you were thin and put it on your fridge....the picture puts things in perspective, nine times out of ten I skip the snack all together and when I don't I make a healthy choice! You can do it, I have faith. We have all had bad days and bad weeks...get back on the wagon, remember how good you feel when you are eating healthy and exercising.
  • tomorrow is a new day.. for if every day was the same, why would we need 7 different days :) If you gained back some weight, rejoice in the fact that youre alive to start all over! Smile and eat some more girl scout cookies ( somoas are my fav ) .. then go to bed and start all over tomorrow! You only live once, and remember this is a life style change.. This probably isnt the 1st time youve fallen off the wagon, and it wont be the last time you fall off the wagon.. trust me! But you know what, you'll survive and be just fine! Good Luck in your quest to skinniness, see you when I get there!
  • countdowntotarget
    countdowntotarget Posts: 108 Member
    What is it the Wahlberg is always saying POSITIVITY !! - we all have bad days, when we feel like giving up - dont give up - have a rest and take time off but you are NEVER a failure - yes you may have put some of the weight back on, but it happens - its not natural to keep it up 24/7 accept it and get back when you are ready - we will always be here - its not all lost - you are still here and still posting thats got to count for something :)
This discussion has been closed.