UK Northern Numpties vs Southern Softies Spring Challenge

Options

Replies

• 64Brucey
    64Brucey Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi Guys

I'd love to join height 5"10" weight 295lbs

I'm a Scotman based in the south now so that makes me a soft southern.

Bruce
  • sarahlasvegas
    sarahlasvegas Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hello

I'd love to join, need some accountablity!

Start weight - 16 4 (228 pounds), that weight is from Friday 11th, ill have my first week weigh in on Friday 18th.

Im 5ft 4 and in Sheffield so a NN (im from Scotland tho) :)
  • lushy20
    lushy20 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    i will do this one too hun starting weight 164lbs height is 5 ft 7'7 i will be weighing on a wednesday. northern numptie!! xx
  • lushy20
    lushy20 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    i will do this one too hun starting weight 164lbs height is 5 ft 7'7 i will be weighing on a wednesday. northern numptie!! xx
  • VP72
    VP72 Posts: 89
    Options
    Hi,

Yep up for the challenge again!

I am a Southern Softy - weigh in on Mondays & today weighed 208lbs & am 5ft 5.

Thanks,
    Vanessa x
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    thanks for keeping everything up to date in the old challenge!
    i'll join in! im 5'2" ans 125.5. i have got a lot left to lose, but i loved the challenge!
  • kdrew11
    kdrew11 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Great! I am 5ft 3 and live in Hull. However I am originally from Portsmouth but have spent my adult life (the past 14 years) in Yorkshire (Huddersfield, Sheffield and Hull), my fiancé is from Hull and inevitably, if we have children they too will be Hullencians so I think I'll have to be a 'Northern Numpty'!!

I am aiming to get to my target weight of 133 lbs by May 14th ( the date of my wedding dress fitting and I weighed in at 143.4 last Friday (11th March). My weigh day is a Friday but I think after a baaaad weekend with my Dad coming to stay and lots to eat and drink that weight may have crept up so I will give you a start weight on Friday 18th March.

Thanks.
  • loxleys
    loxleys Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I'm in again, I dropped out half way through last time due to illness and massive weight gain!!
    I'm from Sheffield - so a northern numptie, 169cm and weigh day is friday.

desperately need to lose weight for the upcoming sheffield half marathon in may so this should keep me on track

thanks ros
  • backinthenines
    backinthenines Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    ooohh Sheffield Half.... b@stard hilly race that... did it a couple of years ago... rather you than me. :ohwell:
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    thanks for keeping everything up to date in the old challenge!
    i'll join in! im 5'2" ans 125.5. i have got a lot left to lose, but i loved the challenge!

doh, i meant i havent got a lot left to lose!

but it has to be said, the softies will prevail!
  • Rosy67
    Rosy67 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Excellent! A good few people on board already....

Let's thrash those Softies!

(You'd never guess I lived in Berks and London for 14 years, would you?:laugh: )
  • mblanch
    mblanch Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    My weigh day is a friday - so will post all my details then :) (I'm a southern softie :D)
  • IanGiles
    IanGiles Posts: 54
    Options
    Hi All

That postcode will make me a "Northerner", although having spent most of my life in Nottingham I class myself as neither a shandy drinking southerner or northern monkey, more middle earth ;)

On my 4th day today and will post weight on Saturday, currently 5'11" / 180cm (not that that should change) and 202.8lbs / 92kgs.

Ian
  • backinthenines
    backinthenines Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Excellent! A good few people on board already....

Let's thrash those Softies!

(You'd never guess I lived in Berks and London for 14 years, would you?:laugh: )

LOL Rosy!!

Let's have those Numpties again!! :glasses: :smokin:

(you'd never guess I spend half the week in Cheshire would you... ) :drinker:
  • Zeeba81
    Zeeba81 Posts: 58
    Options
    I would like to join but my weigh in day is not until Saturday so I will update the info then, Will be in the Northern Team
  • Charli666
    Charli666 Posts: 407
    Options
    sorry just bumping so i dont lose ya :happy:
  • Zuznana
    Zuznana Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I'd like to join.

Starting weight is 140 pound (sunday 13.3.2011) and I'm 5ft5 tall. And I live near Brighton, so that would make me SS. Come on southerners. We can do it. :laugh:
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Southern Softies Rule........OK? :laugh:

I'm in for another round......weigh in day Friday

Sue :smile: x
  • diverchic73
    diverchic73 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Hi, new to this site and to challenges but here goes...

I'm 5'10 and weigh in on Sundays... last sunday I was 86.5kg

so... 177.8cm and 190 pounds

and I'm a Southern Softie :-)
  • elfward
    elfward Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

I'm in again! I'm a Southern Softie and am 5ft 7 (which I think is 170cm). I'll give my weigh-in details on Friday (I was 141lbs last week - I'm not expecting it to have changed much!)

El.x