Why do I still look like this?????????????

Options
I feel like unlike many of my friends. I have eaten really healthy and have worked about four days a week religiously. Why do my legs still look like crap and my arms look cubby. GENETICS SUCK!

Replies

• katysaky
    katysaky Posts: 2
    Options
    just keet at it...don't give up..it takes time and effort.
  • mbuzalski
    mbuzalski Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Try switching up your exercise routine. Sometimes trying new things tricks your body into turning flab into fab. I have been doing Turbo Jam and I have really seen a difference in the way my legs look. They are not smaller (yet), but definitely better.
  • mapnerd2005
    mapnerd2005 Posts: 363
    Options
    we are our own worst critics. I don't think I look any different than I did 115 pounds ago...
  • calabrdm
    calabrdm Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    It is just crazy. I have been eating healthy and working out for three years. Even worked out on the major holidays. I should look great but I don't. Then.. you see someone who ate well for three months and looks fabulous.
  • carl1738
    carl1738 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Do you strength train? I don't mean with those little 2 or 3 pound Barbie doll weights. If you've just been doing cardio or "strength training" with those little weights, you've probably lost a lot of muscle with the flab. Try using weights that leave you feeling tired and a little sore after 10 reps, and you'll soon solidify those arms and legs. Keep doing cardio to burn the fat and tone up. You'll be amazed at the transformation!