Wii Fit Weekly Challenge

Options

Replies

• yportia
    yportia Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry to hear of your loss. There is absolutely no need to apologize.

Portia
  • MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry to hear of your loss. There is absolutely no need to apologize.

Portia

Thank you!
  • dodier01
    dodier01 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Oh I just found this challenge. And it gives me a great excuse to get that Wii Fit out again! I am for sure joining! :)

Rhythme boxing, here I come!! :happy:
  • MaryTheIceCube
    Options
    Oh I just found this challenge. And it gives me a great excuse to get that Wii Fit out again! I am for sure joining! :)

Rhythme boxing, here I come!! :happy:

Welcome, and thanks for joining! Good luck! :)
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry to hear of the death in your family. :heart:

I won't be able to do the Rhythm Boxing, because I have a tear in my
    rotator cuff and it seems to aggravate it. :sad: So I will just put down
    whatever I do for the week if that is okay.

This morning:
    33 minutes of Wii Strength training
    12 minutes of Dance 2 - three songs.

If you want to incorporate Wii Strength training that could be a suggestion. Or any of the advanced Aerobics. :bigsmile:
  • ct1986
    ct1986 Posts: 200
    Options
    Sorry to hear about that, I hope that your family is coping well.

I got 20 min of Rhythm boxing in.

My "fitpiggybank" changed from bronze to silver a while ago so I was kind of curious what color everyone's was. So?
  • krea4
    krea4 Posts: 1,814 Member
    Options
    My thoughts are with you and your family.

No Wii so far this week ... just can't seem to squeeze it in between work at work, work at home and making costumes for a dance show. I have stuck with my usual exercises which I'm really pleased about.

Did do the weigh in, have gained this week ... back up to 58.7 kg.

I will endeavour to complete some boxing at the weekend. How about a new challenge including some hula hoop - get those abs working!!!
  • Shirley61
    Options
    Krea 4 : I agree with hula hoop it is great for the waistline. I try to do that at least
    once a week in my routine. :bigsmile:

Today's challenge:

Wii Sports

Tennis 13 mins.
    Boxing 11 mins. (I tried it anyway and I will see how arm feels tomorrow)
    Baseball 10 mins.

34 mins. 192 calories
  • dodier01
    dodier01 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    So i did my first 30 min of rythme boxing!! I've had my wii fit for over a year (but i must confess that i only used it. For approx. 3 months. And had never tried the boxing before and i must say that I loved it!!!!

Cant wait to do the other 30 min!!!
  • Shirley61
    Options
    No boxing today but did 46 minutes of Haltha Yoga for 143 calories. :bigsmile:
  • krea4
    krea4 Posts: 1,814 Member
    Options
    Finally got on the wii ... did 30 minutes in total - 94 cals
    Boxing is not my favourite as I have no co-ordination! The annoying thing I find with wii fit plus if the length of time you can exercise for. My heart starts to go up and then it's all over. Oh well it keeps the calories burning :wink:
  • ct1986
    Options
    Finished the boxing today.
  • Shirley61
    Options
    Wii Fit Sports

Bowling
    Baseball

45 mins. 183 calories

No boxing tonight
  • MaryTheIceCube
    Options
    This week's challenge, a little, tiny bit, more on time. LoL! Things are still crazy around here, so I haven't much had a chance to get on the Wii lately... but... I want to keep this challenge going for everyone who is participating (thank you and well done!)... so, here it is, this one by request!

+=+=+=+=+ ONE HOUR or MORE of Hula Hoop +=+=+=+=+

Feel free to incorporate this into your regular workout routine in any way that suits you -- all in one go, a few minutes a day, anything goes! Also, it's up to YOU as far as whether you'd like to make this ONE HOUR each DAY or ONE HOUR for the entire WEEK, whatever suits you and keeps you motivated.

Stop back here and let us know how/when you complete this week's challenge, and encourage others to complete it as well!

I hope you all have a great week. :)
  • 4woats
    4woats Posts: 6
    Options
    Sounds like a great idea. I'm in.
    Is it 1 hour minimum per week or 1 hour per day?
  • 4woats
    4woats Posts: 6
    Options
    I'm in
    Is it 1 hour per week or 1 hour per day?
  • melodyg
    melodyg Posts: 1,423 Member
    Options
    This week's challenge, a little, tiny bit, more on time. LoL! Things are still crazy around here, so I haven't much had a chance to get on the Wii lately... but... I want to keep this challenge going for everyone who is participating (thank you and well done!)... so, here it is, this one by request!

+=+=+=+=+ ONE HOUR or MORE of Hula Hoop +=+=+=+=+

Feel free to incorporate this into your regular workout routine in any way that suits you -- all in one go, a few minutes a day, anything goes! Also, it's up to YOU as far as whether you'd like to make this ONE HOUR each DAY or ONE HOUR for the entire WEEK, whatever suits you and keeps you motivated.

Stop back here and let us know how/when you complete this week's challenge, and encourage others to complete it as well!

I hope you all have a great week. :)

Yikes, that one is tough! I'm going to see how much progress I can make on it though... so... 6 days left comes out to 10 minutes of hula hooping a day... surely I can fit that in somewhere!
  • ct1986
    Options
    Hula Hoop is quite possibly one of my least favorite Wii plus activities but I have gotten 22 min. in already today and plan to do some more after taking a short break. I'm afraid if I don't get most of it in today it won't happen since I've got another busy work week and will be trying to get my regular work out done in the morning.
  • MaryTheIceCube
    Options
    Sounds like a great idea. I'm in.
    Is it 1 hour minimum per week or 1 hour per day?

Most of us are aiming for one hour per week. It's up to you how you'd like to do it. :) Thanks for joining!
  • ct1986
    Options
    I was going to try and edit my last post but it doesn't look like I can. Anyhow I have now completed the full 60 min. of Hula Hooping, who knew it could be so hard?