Replies

• genst
    genst Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    D6L2 done
  • kmma75
    kmma75 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Starting Level 2 tonight, good luck to those doing the same!!
  • dshalbert
    dshalbert Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Day 8 Level 1. Looking forward to level 2 in a few days. I can feel a difference. I have not meaured myself or gotten on the scale in few days, so I think i'll hold off until mid or end of level 2.
  • anna441
    anna441 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Day 10....

I did Level 1 and 2 today for 60 min ...(30 min each) ......Its wonderful..I feel great....
  • genst
    Options
    D8L2 done....12 days to go!
  • anna441
    Options
    Day 11....

Another great work out day I did Level 1 and 2 today for 60 min ...(30 min each) plus zumba for 45 mins
  • genst
    Options
    D9L2 and ive been in a lot of pain since yesterday. So I think ill be taking a rest day tomorrow!
  • kmma75
    Options
    Those of you who have taken a day off, do you add one day to the 30 then? I don' t think I will have any time to get it done tomorrow. Busy morning with the kids and then I have to work until 11PM and then be back the next day at 9AM...darn work gets in the way LOL :laugh:
  • anna441
    Options
    Day 12 just completed 40 mins of 30 DS ...Level 1
  • genst
    Options
    @kmma75 I will probably do an extra day
  • dshalbert
    dshalbert Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Those of you who have taken a day off, do you add one day to the 30 then? I don' t think I will have any time to get it done tomorrow. Busy morning with the kids and then I have to work until 11PM and then be back the next day at 9AM...darn work gets in the way LOL :laugh:

I'm at day 10 and I started on March 3rd so my goal is to do 30 days of the shred in what will most likely end up being about 36 (max) days.
  • anna441
    Options
    Day 13 just completed 40 mins of 30 DS ...Level 1...
  • genst
    Options
    D1L3 I prefer the moves on this level but its hard on the knees!
  • ronnieabc
    ronnieabc Posts: 23
    Options
    Finally finished my 10DL1 of the shred! Feels good after being gone on vacation. It is getting easier except the cardio part for me. Not sure why my lung capacity is so low but has always been like that since I was a kid. May have to get it checked out as my legs get weak due to lack of oxygen during that part!
    Don't laugh but I am going WATCH the level 2 tonight to see if I am ready to move on or need to do a few more days at this level to see if I can get my cardio to come easier! Hope everyone is doing well at this and keep going everyone. I have lost 5 lbs since I started but I am doing the shred as well as a few walking videos and some lifting! I am determined to see this through no matter how long it takes me. :happy:
  • anna441
    Options
    Day 15- just completed 30 mins of 30 DS ...Level 1...

II just received "Jillian Michael- Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism DVD " Today. I tried to do it after finishing level one....

OMG, it is certainly a butt kicker workout, LOL....almost pass out did not even last 25 minutes
  • kmma75
    Options
    Day 16 Day 6 Level 2. Man those cheer squats are killer to me! Boy do I ever feel really good after it is all over though. I weighed and measured after day 10 and was 1 lb down and lost 1/2 " on chest, waist, hips. I took pictures too, but I couldn't really see a difference. I will do the same again after my 10 days are up on Level 2. G'night all! :yawn:
  • genst
    Options
    D3L3 done
  • genst
    Options
    D5L3 done
    Is anyone else on level 3?
  • anna441
    Options
    I started level 2 on sunday and hope to do level 2 until the end of the month......

18th day of 30 DS - Level 2 day 2 ...
  • ronnieabc
    ronnieabc Posts: 23
    Options
    Ok I did a few extra days of Level 1 as the cardio is still giving me a lot of trouble. The rest got a lot easier! I finally decided to go onto Level 2 and LOVED it. Arms are going to hate me in the morning. Anyone else find L2 easier? I know this is a 30 day thing but mine is going to be a little longer. I am ok with that just as long as I finish!

Weigh in for my group is tomorrow morning so can't wait to see how my progress is coming along. Wish me luck.