Would you still have a Relationship if.....................

Options

Replies

• MaryDreamer
    MaryDreamer Posts: 439
    Options
    Yep :)
    We use the same passwords LOL
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Yep!

My boyfriend doesn't even have a Facebook...or even a cell phone! Hahaha!

Well that was an easy answer, LOL!!

Yep! We roll old school. We don't have internet or a TV at home either.

I hope you get a door knock when the there is danger in the world, your town, your street...
  • jessimacar
    jessimacar Posts: 291
    Options
    I would - guaranteed. But that's a great question to make people stop and think about the consequences their behaviour.
  • Chrizzle21
    Chrizzle21 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Yep!

My boyfriend doesn't even have a Facebook...or even a cell phone! Hahaha!

Well that was an easy answer, LOL!!

Yep! We roll old school. We don't have internet or a TV at home either.

I hope you get a door knock when the there is danger in the world, your town, your street...

We are out in our community alot and both read the paper everyday.
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    If I had one and we switched..I bet I would kick him to the curb because I always attract cheaters
  • spoiledwifenikki
    Options
    no doubt about it we have no secrets between us he is my best friend and I am his bestfriend we do everything together we're even doing mfp together he wouldn't trade me because I'm social and he is'nt that social
  • britneybowen
    britneybowen Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Of course! I trust him and he trusts me. That what a relationship is based on :)
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Absolutely!
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    yeah but what about privacy? I'm not saying you're cheatin' and should be ashamed, but I don't even touch my fiance's phone, I don't know any of his passwords, and he doesn't know mine. If his FB is open on the computer I promptly close it, it's none of my business...I trust him 100%, but everyone needs privacy and a sense of individual self, so no, I wouldn't switch. I've got nothing to hide, he knows everything that's going on in my life...but I still need to be my own self.
  • cassandra77
    cassandra77 Posts: 120
    Options
    Of course!!! My hubby doesn't even have a fb so he uses mine all the time. I'm not worried about a thing... I'm a very good girl =)
  • chaparra81
    Options
    NO!! He would be too busy trying to hit on you!!! He is a salesman and I would totally be questioning every caller. He would give my phone back cus I do all the running around with our 3 boys!
  • jksn2nlove
    Options
    NO!! He would be too busy trying to hit on you!!! He is a salesman and I would totally be questioning every caller. He would give my phone back cus I do all the running around with our 3 boys!

LOL!! :laugh:
  • fitniknik
    fitniknik Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    Good question! I think this is the first relationship Ive been In that I can undoubtably say YES! On his part and my part!
  • JennsLosing
    JennsLosing Posts: 1,026
    Options
    yes, i log on to my husbands facebook daily because im addicted to zynga games and i have to send myself gifts from his account lol :bigsmile:
  • KatyG0409
    KatyG0409 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Heck yes! He is rarely on his anyway, phone or fb. I get on fb but usually don't talk to anyone except old high school friends. My cell is only used to talk to him and my best girl friend.
  • Nailrep
    Nailrep Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Yes - I have no secrets from hubby! :)
  • Bramble1
    Bramble1 Posts: 13
    Options
    Yep! we swap phones all the time and new really go on facebook etc!
  • jksn2nlove
    Options
    yes, i log on to my husbands facebook daily because im addicted to zynga games and i have to send myself gifts from his account lol :bigsmile:

I used to do that when I was playing, LOL!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • chasing_130
    chasing_130 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    yeah i think so.

although my boyfriend can be a bit of the jealous type...he might not like compliments i give/receive on here

but he'd get over it lol
  • cohollywood
    Options
    Yup, absolutely. We know each others passwords, our emails are pretty much all linked together, and I go searching through his phone on a regular basis as well (lol, he knows, it's a organizational thing more than trust thing. He has a hard time relaying information from his family/friends to me, so if someone sends him a text to, say, pick him up from the airport at Friday, I write it down and remind him, lol otherwise he would forget)