This is NOT a dating site!

Options

Replies

• tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    I am actually quite disappointed that this doesn't happen to me *to be 18* :bigsmile:

:laugh: That is what I was thinking. :drinker:

HEY Nat
    How is the baby
    Looking good:love:

Kim

:happy: I wasn't fishing but thanks Kim! I meant she'd be wishing it happened more when she is pushing 30 :laugh:

Baby is doing great. Cutting 3 top teeth so she is a grizzly bear but still good!

How you doin?
  • hjsyndrome
    hjsyndrome Posts: 215
    Options
    You are going to deal with creeps for your entire life. It happens...just laugh at it and have fun with it. Hell some guy came up to my wife yesterday and asked her if he could take a picture of her toes for $5. We are going to laugh about that for years.

What did you do with the $5? I would have charged $10 though! hehe
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    I am actually quite disappointed that this doesn't happen to me *to be 18* :bigsmile:

Ha I'm not even 18 I'm 17...not a big difference but kinda funny

Ouch..17
    I think al men here should check a profile and a young ladies AGE before sending dirty bird messages
    Now I am way over the hill..so that rule does not apply here
    :blushing: :bigsmile: :tongue: :laugh:

Her profile says 18...so not really the dudes fault on this one.

Honey you are too young to start lying about your age...plus we knock years OFF not add them. :laugh: :tongue:
  • KaleighL
    KaleighL Posts: 159
    Options

Maaaaybe you shouldn't be on this website then, since you would've had to lie about your age to create a profile. I'm pretty sure it doesn't let you sign up if you're under 18....

Just sayin'.

I appreciate your opinion. I joined the site for a chance for me and my mother to eat healthier and work with each other to get fit. I have parental consent and good intentions with this site.
  • KaleighL
    Options

Ouch..17
    I think al men here should check a profile and a young ladies AGE before sending dirty bird messages

Honey you are too young to start lying about your age...plus we knock years OFF not add them. :laugh: :tongue:

ha I turn 18 next week regardless lol
  • Russellb97
    Russellb97 Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options

Ouch..17

Then next week you will be pretty :wink:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options

Ouch..17

Change your age back to 17..LOL
    :laugh:
    Just my opinion....No reason a 30-40+yr old man should be contacting a 17 or 18 yr old..nasty in my book..creepy crawley territory
    May the creepies stay away from your profie

anyway, i am 5'7+ as well
    120..that is tiny.....good luck though getting to your goal and enjoying a healthy lifestyle
  • KaleighL
    Options
    In all seriousness, if it bothers you put your money where your mouth is. Change your profile picture to something other than your own picture, change your profile age to 100, and put your gender as male (or does MFP have a "rather not say" option?). Then, you can use the site and the community for your health purposes and no longer have to worry about others.

But really, this thread is the online equivalent of walking around town without a shirt on, screaming at people "DON'T LOOK AT MY TITS!"

Its sad you view my post that way but I appreciate your opinion. I posted this NOT as a way of getting attention. I was venting and hoping people would find it funny at the same time. I see where you are coming from but the negative comments have to stop. You can state your opinion without putting me down.
  • mikeyml
    mikeyml Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    In all seriousness, if it bothers you put your money where your mouth is. Change your profile picture to something other than your own picture, change your profile age to 100, and put your gender as male (or does MFP have a "rather not say" option?). Then, you can use the site and the community for your health purposes and no longer have to worry about others.

But really, this thread is the online equivalent of walking around town without a shirt on, screaming at people "DON'T LOOK AT MY TITS!"

That's probably the worst thing she could possibly do lol. You daily goals are calculated by your age, gender, height, weight, and daily activity. If she changed herself to Male and 100 years old the site would become worthless for her.
  • momofconor
    Options
    This is all TOO funny!
  • 2serveU
    2serveU Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Well stated, continue to stay focused on your goals and the USEFUL information and encouragement available here. Don't let the creeps steal your joy creeps do what creeps do, delete and press.
  • KaleighL
    Options

Ouch..17

Change your age back to 17..LOL
    Just my opinion....No reason a 30-40+yr old man should be contacting a 17 or 18 yr old..nasty in my book..creepy crawley territory
    May the creepies stay away from your profie

anyway, i am 5'7+ as well
    120..that is tiny.....good luck though getting to your goal and enjoying a healthy lifestyle

I thought 18 was the youngest I could post. And yes it is a lower weight but I consulted my doctor and she said it is okay for my height. Good luck on your weight loss journey and thank you for your comments.
  • milehighcritic
    Options
    Maybe time to start a new site. www.myfitnessJustFriendsandNothingMore.com

:smile:
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options

• kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options

:huh: :yawn:
  • KaleighL
    Options

:tongue:
  • bahrainbel_2
    Options
    just don't respond........not that hard :-/

there is one guy on mfp i would so get with, it's never going to happen, doesn't mean i don't enjoy flirting with him. :tongue:
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options

Its sad you view my post that way but I appreciate your opinion. I posted this NOT as a way of getting attention. I was venting and hoping people would find it funny at the same time. I see where you are coming from but the negative comments have to stop. You can state your opinion without putting me down.

Nothing wrong with a bit of attention seeking imho. We all do it, hell some of us only get worse the more weight we lose :D
  • beautifulnow
    Options
    LOL!!

I take back everything I said about you being pretty :)
  • djthom
    djthom Posts: 651 Member
    Options

People should be able to put up their pictures without fear of being harassed about it. I know seeing peoples before and after pictures has been inspiring to me.
This discussion has been closed.