Options
    bump, sounds yummy!
  • 1csdancer
    1csdancer Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    that sounds yummy :) thank you for sharing
  • jenellechan26
    Options
    *Bump* Also Who knows where to find turkey pepperoni??? I am having such a difficult time finding it :( I can't wait to try these little personal pizzas!!! YUMMY
  • sh0ck
    sh0ck Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    This sounds kind of awesome. I might have to try it.
  • summergirlnj
    summergirlnj Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I love pizza. It is my weakness. Always looking for new recipes. Thanks so much for sharing.
  • kylakesgal
    kylakesgal Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    I bought my turkey pepperoni at Walmart but sure you could find them at almost any grocery store.
  • rherrin5
    rherrin5 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Shes right! I made 2 and both with no meat, just veggies and they were both 350 cals for 2 pizzas!!!! Very good too!!!
  • kylakesgal
    Options
    Glad you liked it!! I'm learning you can have some of your favorites,, just have to figure out a healthier way to prepare it:)
  • SoFancySoBlessed
    SoFancySoBlessed Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    BUMP...GREAT WEEKEND IDEA FOR ME AND THE BOYS...(THEY LIKE TO "HELP COOK" ) LOL! ENJOY THE REST OF UR WEEK :flowerforyou:
  • hopeness
    hopeness Posts: 1
    Options
    The Pizza sounds great, need to try it. Thank you!!
  • IdaBetances
    IdaBetances Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    bump
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    omg I don't know why I didn't remember this!! I use to make pizza's like this when I was younger and man it would be a heck of a lot cheaper and BETTER health wise to make these pizzas for my husband and I than ordering the calorie laden crap we are use to! THANKS FOR SHARING!! :flowerforyou:
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure what the numbers are but MorningStar sausage crumbles would be delish on this too....course I have a hard time finding them at my grocery store but I KNOW they're at Walmart! Ha.
  • kylakesgal
    Options
    To dontgiveup sausage would be really good on it. I made another one for lunch for 167 calories:)
  • misskimlilac
    misskimlilac Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Had this last night on Orawheat sandwich thins. Sooooo yummy and I fooled my family with the turkey pepperoni:laugh:
  • Breckgirl
    Breckgirl Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    i would like to try the Flat Out flatbreads as a crust...these are 90 cals ...i keep forgeting about it thanks for this post...turkey pepperoni who knew they even made such a thing :noway:

Turkey Pepperoni is the BOMB!!!
  • MidwestJudy
    Options
    It was so great to have PIZZA! Thanks, your recipe is great!
  • stevenbauer
    Options
    If you dont mind going and picking up a pizza at a store, Papa Murphy's has a thin crust meditterean pizza that is really low in carbs. The pizza has chicken, cheese, sundried tomatoes, spinach, and some herbs sprinkled on the top. I opt for the pizza sauce instead of the garlic olive oil sauce to control the fat intake. Always a good option.
  • runninggirl4
    Options
    I also use Bobli whole wheat thin crust with veggies and 1/4 of a cup of fat free moz. for the whole pizza for a total of around 450 calories for half of the pizza. This is with a bit of olive oil too....I had to find the larger size of healthy food as I have 4 kids and we need more portions.

And the St. Joseph's pita bread is a staple in our house for sirloin gyros, ground turkey taco night, or just lunch meat, veggies and hummas! LOVE IT!
  • kylakesgal
    Options
    I also use the Boboli whole wheat crust too. It's delicious and my whole family loves it too. I've switched my family over to whole wheat everything and I'm not getting any complaints:)