Sexual Appetite

Options

Replies

• Jami22
    Jami22 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I sure hope not, not getting my fill as it is.:angry:

Oh no! Maybe you should try to get your significant other to start exercising with you! Win, Win!
  • swiss31
    swiss31 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Wow my wife is already quite thin but perhaps I should see if she wants to lose a few pounds.... :-)
    hahahahahah
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    I certainly have. I've actually read about this, and it's mostly due to how exercise increases those pleasure hormones in our bodies, so we just want it more. And then because we feel good about ourselves because we are looking better, that just adds to it as well. :flowerforyou:
  • TiniTurtle
    TiniTurtle Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Wow my wife is already quite thin but perhaps I should see if she wants to lose a few pounds.... :-)

that might prevent her sexual appetite bahaha
  • BecksgotBack
    BecksgotBack Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Yes, but im single so I exercise instead to... get my mind off things.
    :D

LOL....me too!!!
  • GinaKurtz
    GinaKurtz Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Yes! And let's just say I'm more ...........flexible now :blushing: :love:

Same for me. So true. :happy:
  • GinaKurtz
    GinaKurtz Posts: 228 Member
    Options

Oh no! Maybe you should try to get your significant other to start exercising with you! Win, Win!

She's already lost 40+ and exercises nearly every day. Hers actually went down.

BOOOOOOOOOOO! :sad:
  • JennsLosing
    JennsLosing Posts: 1,026
    Options
    i never had a small appetite for that to begin with lol so really theres no change for me, but umm my husband has said that im way more flexible:bigsmile:
  • JennsLosing
    JennsLosing Posts: 1,026
    Options
    Yes, anytime that I have lost weight I definately notice a difference. And then, I usually end up pregnant! LOL!
    :laugh: lmao!
  • paulmmichaud
    paulmmichaud Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    ahem.... ahhh...uummm err... how graphic do you want us to get with our responses LOL.... I guess I'll just say YES. ;)
  • Celo24
    Celo24 Posts: 566 Member
    Options

She's already lost 40+ and exercises nearly every day. Hers actually went down.

Edit: and I'm flirting with death talking about it on here so I'll shut up now.

I'm with you man. My wife is a runner and exercises all the time but her libido has decreased. :sad: I need to find some way to fix that.....
  • dave4d
    dave4d Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    Mine has always been high, but my performance has increased. :happy:
  • Rocki_
    Rocki_ Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    ABSOLUTELY!! And there are times when I am not all that happy with this particular side effect, since I am single... but it's sure nice to know that at the age of 44 (nearly 45) everything still works... and then some! That particular appetite of mine is healthier than it's ever been... for many reasons! I suspect it will stay that way so I'm thinking I might want to issue a warning when I get involved with someone... :laugh: :blushing: You know... in case he wants to head for the hills!! :noway:
  • fitag
    fitag Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Mine has always been high, but my performance has increased. :happy:

lol
  • fitag
    fitag Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    ABSOLUTELY!! And there are times when I am not all that happy with this particular side effect, since I am single... but it's sure nice to know that at the age of 44 (nearly 45) everything still works... and then some! That particular appetite of mine is healthier than it's ever been... for many reasons! I suspect it will stay that way so I'm thinking I might want to issue a warning when I get involved with someone... :laugh: :blushing: You know... in case he wants to head for the hills!! :noway:

So is that what YOU mean by Turbo Jamming Rocki?! lol
  • t_rog
    t_rog Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    This thread is hilarious! I haven't noticed any difference (it's only been a couple weeks) but i'll just say it's NOT needed!
  • missygail
    missygail Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm currently single so I wouldn't know... though I did kind of bust up a relationship so I could concentrate on my weight loss more, though there were other factors as well.

Once up on a time I did lose a lot of weight (unfortunately put it back on) and when I step on the scales this one day I couldn't believe it. I was in a euphoric state and was grinning at every person that walked my way...

I think it makes you more confident and confidence is just sexy as all hell.
  • missygail
    missygail Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    This thread is hilarious! I haven't noticed any difference (it's only been a couple weeks) but i'll just say it's NOT needed!

ha ha!!!
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    This is my least favorite part of dieting. My libido goes up, my husband's doesn't, I get depressed and my weight goes back up. Despite what they say, chocolate is no substitute.

Despite that, I do think this thread is fun and interesting. :)
  • Rocki_
    Rocki_ Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Those husbands who aren't keepin' up might just have to be careful or they'll be replaced by BOB... :laugh: