Replies

• bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    2.85 miles today....more tonight watching biggest loser
  • JBatt123
    JBatt123 Posts: 24
    Options
    I am very new to this. Just started last week. Wondering if it's too late to join this challenge or if I should wait until April's?
  • onawhymm
    onawhymm Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    5 more miles today! And indeed Dinos - I have considered the potential blow out of ski pants! HAR-HAR. In all honesty it's not the *kitten* that's tight it's the waist! But if I do rip the pants (meaning if I go ahead and wear them when I shouldn't!) I promise to post that picture as my profile shot!!!
    Shouldn't be too much of a problem - checked the weather out at Park City and today's high was 48 - so I may be skiing in shorts and a T-shirt!!!
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    3 miles walked today
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Cool Dinos!!! Thanks again for your marvelous work!!!
    I got in 5 miles today and tomorrow I will surpass my goal which I knew I could IF that was the only fitness I was doing and right now I am trying to keep my fitness on a lower level cuz I am drastically reducing calories!!
  • gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    10 miles on the treadmill today: 6 miles this morning, 4 more miles this evening. (Had to start to make up for some missed days.)
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    4.1 miles watching biggest loser..updated siggie...
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Added 3.1 miles on the treadmill tonight during Biggest Loser.
  • lyla29
    lyla29 Posts: 3,549 Member
    Options
    5 miles running today
  • gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Another 6 miles on the treadmill this morning.
  • FitJ1210
    FitJ1210 Posts: 754
    Options
    + 1 mile yesterday!
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    3 miles- 1 from elliptical, 2 from walking
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    24 miles out of 50

busy these couple of days...
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    I am very new to this. Just started last week. Wondering if it's too late to join this challenge or if I should wait until April's?

It's not too late jBatt, there's 1/2 month left. You could go for half a month's worth of miles, it doesn't have to be a lot, whatever your personal challenge is.

Yesterday evening I did W6D2 of the c25k program. The workout is essentially 2*10 minute runs with a 3 min walk between them, but I was feeling strong, so I ran 10 mins extra. Including warmup and cool-off, I moved 4 miles which took me about 46 mins.
  • amazingmummy
    amazingmummy Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Great Job, Dinos! You are putting lot of effort to keep us motivated. I did 7.8 miles yesterday. 30 mins on bike and 30 mins on elliptical. Planning on going on stroller walk this evening.
  • KrisPage
    KrisPage Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Thanks Dino you are putting in some extra work!!
    workouts and logging are both AWESOME!!
    Never thought I would be in top 20 or 25 of the group!! WOO HOO!!!!!!
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    3 miles walked today
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    just posting 2.5 miles so far today! I would have gone further but I do'nt know if it was the shoe or the sock but it rubbed enough to where it HURT and my sock was bloody when I got back! Was wishing a band aid would materialize out of thin air!:wink:
  • onawhymm
    onawhymm Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    5 more today - on week 8 of C25k - 28 minute run!!! plus a 2 mile beach walk!!!!!
  • LJT2
    LJT2 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Lots of folks are doing a LOT of miles! My job is sedentary and I get out at lunch time - but today did 2 miles towards my 30. :happy: