March Move Your *kitten* Challenge....

Options

Replies

• LJT2
    LJT2 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Logged in another 2 miles - making 6 miles towards my 31 mile goal.
  • onawhymm
    onawhymm Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    8 more for me - 3 yesterday and 5 today!
  • gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    6 miles on the treadmill today.
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    7 miles walked today
  • valeriebpdx
    valeriebpdx Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    today 3/11: ran 4 mi, walked 1 mi
    March total 27.9
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Our current total is 1,043 miles as I'm writing this.
    First 1/3rd of March and we've exceeded the 1,000 mile mark already :drinker: Now, I'm not the one for speeches, but I have to give credits for this accomplishment to all of you who work their butts off and keep the thread moving. Great job.
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Thanks Dinos and back at ya on the great job! And you know what? My butt is still there!!!!
    I got in 10.5 miles today! Walked for mail (1/2 mile) then another (10 walk/run) on the TM while listening to the boys HS state basketball games. I will put in more tomorrow night cuz our team will play in the championship..
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    10.2 down today! I think that's my most in one day, ever! :happy:
  • FitJ1210
    FitJ1210 Posts: 754
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

Checking in with yesterday's total 5.30 miles walking and bike.

I am really thinking about doing the "Couch to 5K" anyone here have success with that program?
  • skinnyack
    skinnyack Posts: 683
    Options
    Current Mileage: 17
    Goal Mileage: 75

In 24 hours I will have completed my first half marathon- woot woot!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    4.85 miles today. Updated siggie
  • toots99
    Options
    5.5 done today...I'm getting there!
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    Hi, 10 miles walked today :happy:
  • toots99
    Options
    Hi, 10 miles walked today :happy:

Wow!
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    5.25 miles today (2.25 elliptical, 3 miles bike)
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    walked 5.91 miles so far...not finished though still have the rest of my workout to do this evening
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Dinos, Toots, Vhuber....what a group here! 1000 miles under the first quarter. Bravo Everyone!!!
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

Checking in with yesterday's total 5.30 miles walking and bike.

I am really thinking about doing the "Couch to 5K" anyone here have success with that program?

@ fitJ1210: Did the c25k last year and found it very helpful. Running is not my thing, but I can now run/walk 10K in 72 minutes, so I think it's really worth trying it. I'd like to do weeks 5-9 again, only a little faster this time.
    @teamleela, krispage: Can you pls check your tickers? I'm not sure they are updated
    @valerie is your target really 25 miles? you're at 27.9 already :noway:

The weather was really nice today, no snow, no wind, no tsunamis, sunny and 60F. My wife was going to her class reunion, I didn't make any plans to go out for the evening, so I decided to ride the bike to the basketball court. The way out was about 4.5 fun miles mostly downhill, and we played ball for 1.5 hours. As I was already getting tired, I chose to take a shorter route back, but it turned out that I had to ride a couple miles up a steep hill which really kicked my butt. Darn hill doesn't seem so steep when I drive by car. :grumble:

Bottom line, I made it home and managed to move 10.5 miles (8.2 bike + 2.3 basketball) which brings me halfway to my goal for March. :bigsmile:
  • valeriebpdx
    valeriebpdx Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    @valerie is your target really 25 miles? you're at 27.9 already :noway:

@Dinos--before I understood how this worked, I was going to track my running miles separately--that was the 25 goal. On the 5th page or thereabouts I upped the goal to 60 miles if it was to include walking. Nice ride today!
  • KrisPage
    KrisPage Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Well I managed to get in 2.5 miles tonight after a terrible day. Workout got my mind away and released a little stress.
    This gives me 16.8/50
    Dino my ticker I cant up date from my phone have to do it from my stupid land unit. Sometimes its a a day later before i get it in to ticker.