1 mile yesterday (leslie sansone)
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    5 miles walked today :happy: its been another beautiful day here :smile:
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    3.33 miles c25k today - day 2 of wk 2....
    update siggie
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Current Mileage: 32
    Goal Mileage: 75

:drinker: my half marathon went really well yesterday. Really glad I did it!

Skinnyack my congratulations on your accomplishment, but come on, is this all you have to say about running a freaking half-marathon ?? :frown: This is the non plus ultra of laconism. Could you elaborate a little? I know people who could write a whole book about it :laugh:

@onawhymm, your 5 miles are on the board. Did the possibility of ripping your pants going downhill cross your mind?:laugh: Just saying..

Almost 1,300 miles clocked. I'm working on the top 20, however at the rate you're moving I can't update my charts fast enough. :drinker:
  • purplecandle
    Options
    just getting back to working out. going to try this. I'm going to try for 100 miles for the month of march. Hope I make it.
  • LJT2
    LJT2 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Nothing over the weekend - but one more today! Loving the nicer weather this week! :flowerforyou:
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    I agree with Dinos skinnyack, tell us more!! Awesome job, you did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got in 3 miles outside again, our country roads are quite muddy but hey that comes with snow MELTING! Hooorayyyy
  • amazingmummy
    amazingmummy Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Wow, everyone is doing great! I did 4.5 miles today 3 on bike and 1.5 on eliptical. Was aiming for more but little one woke up early.
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,342 Member
    Options
    Sorry, removed double post.
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,342 Member
    Options
    Added 3.5 on the treadmill at the gym after work. Thinking about walking some more tonight to work off the corned beef brisket, cabbage, carrots and potatoes I had for dinner.
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    2 more miles today!
  • treetz1979
    treetz1979 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Back on it - 3 miles tonight!

Keep up the good work everyone!!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    another 1.25 miles on treadmill at the ymca tonight..updated siggie.
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    4.5 down today!
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Progress report March 15. We moved 1,339 miles and we're still less than halfway through the challenge. We are on track to set a new record for most miles moved in a single month.
    There are almost 60 people in the thread so I squeezed the top 25 names in the charts.

image002.png

image004-1.png
  • toots99
    Options
    Very cool, thanks Dinos!
  • FitJ1210
    FitJ1210 Posts: 754
    Options
    Hi everyone :smile:

I've been sick the last few days, so no miles put in at all. But I'm hoping to get some bike miles tonite?

Nice chart Dinos, its super motivating!! :smile:

Good job everyone!! :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    3.43 bike miles today. I hope to go for an outdoor walk later. its nice outside. not sure how my knee will handle the pavement. I'm used to walking on the track indoors or treadmill. I'll wrap up my knee and not stray too far, so if I need to turn back.
    The chart looks great! It seems I may have set my miles too low because at the beginning of the month, I didn't know how many miles I would be able to put it. Luckily, I feel better than I thought I would.
  • toots99
    Options
    5.58 down today!
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Thank you Dinos....great charts. 5.21 miles today and still have a workout tonight