Whats everyone having for supper??

Options
I am going to have a plain chicken breast with a tossed salad with olive oil and 5 baby potatoes with 1/4 fat free plain yogurt...so good! your turn!

Replies

• lotrisneat
    lotrisneat Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Mexican Baked Eggs

Basically simmered canned tomatoes, black beans, diced green chilis, onion, and spices. Crack a few eggs on top and bake. Add a sprinkle of cheese and bake a few minutes more.

220 calories per serving

Here's the recipe:
    http://kalynskitchen.blogspot.com/2009/10/recipe-for-mexican-baked-eggs-with.html

It's a great meal to have in your arsenal because it's low-cal, plus I personally usually have the ingredients on hand.
  • lklein
    lklein Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Frittata- ham, spinach, mushroom
  • phippy102
    Options
    grilled chiken rice and some steamed veggies
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Leftovers: White Rice, beans and baked chicken thigh.
  • dilansmom
    dilansmom Posts: 14
    Options
    LOL, the same!
    grilled chicken, rice, steamed veggies.
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    bbq chicken over basmati rice, sweet potato with butter and brown sugar, green beans straight of a can!
  • SaraEWrig
    SaraEWrig Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Haven't decided.

Either 1) leftover crockpot chicken salsa and black beans, lettuce and sour cream in a tortilla or 2) whole wheat pasta with fresh basil and parmesan with roasted asparagus. I'll likely also make a fruit salad - strawberries, apples, bananas and celery tossed with plain yogurt and honey.
  • sassyg
    sassyg Posts: 393
    Options
    spaghetti cabonara, salad & probably some bread because i've gotta find 1000 calories from somewhere even after my full day's planned food (incl the cabonara!)

last night we had burgers & oven fries
  • jonisalie
    jonisalie Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I had half of a red stuffed pepper (stuffed with hamburger, brown rice and some flax seed meal) and some sauted asparagus.
  • lotrisneat
    lotrisneat Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm getting hungry reading these posts. :tongue:
  • Marjorielk
    Marjorielk Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I had a pork chop, dry-fried, and homemade oven fries.
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Hubby made a Bison Roast yesterday, so I'm using the leftover to make a Bison Curry, with steamed veggies and cous cous.
  • dababers
    dababers Posts: 135
    Options
    A nice big salad with a bunch of imitation crab flakes mixed in for protien. Yum!
  • astovey
    astovey Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Applebee's Spicy Shrimp Diavolo NOM NOM NOM
  • HealthyAmyStartsNow
    Options
    Something thats fairly low calorie cuz I'm running out quickkly today :/
  • Serenifly
    Serenifly Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    by hubby's requets

Roasted pork (pork tenderloin roasted)
    With
    Garlic cloves (for me!)
    Sweet Potatoes
    Carrots
    Brocoli
    Onions

and lots of it, them kiwis like they're roast! I still have over 800 cals left for the day - SPLURGE TIME! lol
  • sassyg
    sassyg Posts: 393
    Options
    by hubby's requets

Roasted pork (pork tenderloin roasted)
    With
    Garlic cloves (for me!)
    Sweet Potatoes
    Carrots
    Brocoli
    Onions

and lots of it, them kiwis like they're roast! I still have over 800 cals left for the day - SPLURGE TIME! lol

mmmmm yes we do!
  • Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    I had Rosemary Chicken and Potatoes and a big green salad.

Here's the recipe: http://www.mccormick.com/Recipes/Main-Dish/Rosemary-Baked-Chicken-with-Potatoes.aspx

I sub boneless, skinless chicken breasts for the chicken thighs, which cuts out a lot of the fat. With the chicken breasts, it's 240 calories per serving.
  • Angierae75
    Angierae75 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I cooked up some boneless skinless chicken with a ton of yellow onion and some salsa in a pan (with cooking spray, not oil!) and then made some rice (white, but eh, it's what I had) and I am STUFFED.
  • Soupskin
    Soupskin Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Tempeh lettuce and tomato sandwich... 2 of them since I worked off 1k calories this morning.