Starting the 30DS over again who is with me....day 1

Options
Ok so I have lost some of my momentum and hoping that I can find some support here. I started the 30DS a while ago but had to stop because I got the flu. I have been working out since but my momentum seems to be gone. I thought if someone wanted to start with me today being day one, that we could do it together and help to keep each other motivated. I am only interested in starting with people who are on Day 1 cause im weird like that. It would be nice to start and finnish something with another person....Add me and send me a message....lets do this together :)

Replies

• Blakemore1229
    Options
    i started day 2 today...will be doing level one for a while though since i dont know when i am suppose to switch!!
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    The first time I tried it, it hurt so bad I couldn't do it more than one day in a row. I can TOTALLY do all 30 days with you, in a row or with rest days, starting right now!!

Let's go! Yes!
  • MannAmanda
    Options
    If I knew what it was I would totally do it with you!
  • MannAmanda
    Options
    If I knew what it was I would totally do it with you!
  • sarah44254
    Options
    30 Day Shred (usually shortened to 30DS) A 10 dollar fitness DVD that you can buy at wal-mart or other major stores. It is suggested you do the 20 min workout each day for 30 days, 10 days at level 1, 10 days at 2, 10 days at 3. All 3 levels (different workouts) are included for the 10 dollars. Jillian Micheals stars.
  • rozarotti
    rozarotti Posts: 139
    Options
    i started day 2 today...will be doing level one for a while though since i dont know when i am suppose to switch!!

I did day 1 level one today! Ill join!
  • mksgirl83
    mksgirl83 Posts: 41
    Options
    I am on day 2 of level one. so I am in let get it done ladies!
  • sarah44254
    Options
    I restarted officially tonight! Finished Day1 Level1. Phew!
  • tcampy65
    tcampy65 Posts: 19
    Options
    I started this morning on day one for the first time ever. I would love to have people to check in with each day through this...it was touqh and I'm motivated to keep on it, and it would be great to know how everyone else is doing as well. I'm hoping for the results she promises, but will be ecstatic if I see results!

On another note, how are you inputting the exercises in your exercise diaries?

Tomorrow on to day 2!
  • samerene
    samerene Posts: 86
    Options
    strtd today so count me in....

plus a quick question..is 30ds enough ..coz im looking fwd to loose weight too. so r u guys just doing 30 ds or nething else with it?
  • rozarotti
    Options
    I started this morning on day one for the first time ever. I would love to have people to check in with each day through this...it was touqh and I'm motivated to keep on it, and it would be great to know how everyone else is doing as well. I'm hoping for the results she promises, but will be ecstatic if I see results!

On another note, how are you inputting the exercises in your exercise diaries?

Tomorrow on to day 2!

Yesterday was my first time ever as well! It was a great workout! I inputed it as circuit training.
    Misty :)
  • rozarotti
    Options
    strtd today so count me in....

plus a quick question..is 30ds enough ..coz im looking fwd to loose weight too. so r u guys just doing 30 ds or nething else with it?

Im giong to do 30 days and then probably start over again, or get a different routine. Definately not giong to just quit exercise!!

:)
    Misty
  • chrismisterx
    Options
    I find the 30ds isnt quite enough for weight loss, but its fantastic workout and you do lose weight, but I added a walk in with it, I do a 10-15min light walk before the warm up to get my body ready and to burn a few extra kcals, find it really helps get my body warm to do the shred best I can.

I did 5 days in a row and had to stop, body give up hehe and started doing it again today after a days rest, hope I can reach the 10 days this time.
  • happypeanut821
    Options
    Iam in. I have been doing zumba just started this
    week. Three days into it. Iam going to wal mart will look for dvd.
  • mandypizzle
    mandypizzle Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    I started round 2! I'm on level 1 day 2 today!
  • brph26
    brph26 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I just started day 1 level 1 last night as well!
  • mssugarca
    mssugarca Posts: 75
    Options
    awesome we are not alone and we can do this together. Day 2 today.....
  • rozarotti
    Options
    awesome we are not alone and we can do this together. Day 2 today.....

I'm excited to get off work to do day 2. I really did not think I would be as sore as I am!!! Just one day and it kicked my butt!!
  • sarah44254
    Options
    I'm feeling so lazy. I want to do my day 2, but I haven't moved from the computer chair in hours. Just so lazy. Enjoying spring break and less studying.

So lazy. :(

Gotta get it done.
  • rozarotti
    Options
    I'm feeling so lazy. I want to do my day 2, but I haven't moved from the computer chair in hours. Just so lazy. Enjoying spring break and less studying.

So lazy. :(

Gotta get it done.

You can do it!!!!!! You will feel great when you are finished!