Something good that happened to you today?

Options

Replies

• kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Was chaperone for my daughter's after school class today
    She was SO proud that her mommy was chaperone and kept telling me to walk around and ask the kids if they needed help/needed anything....
    LOL
  • pinkgigi
    pinkgigi Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Well in the downunder part of the land downunder it was 13 deg C this morning at 6.00 a.m. and I got my 20 year old son (who had secondary cancer last year) out for a 15 km bike ride with me and it was wonderful to see the twinkling lights of the other side of the bay as we rode along the beach, and it is wonderful that he wants to get in shape again (and with me).

Coffee and fruit toast (for him) afterwards, and I still feel it is the best start to the day in the world!

GG
  • daniellejg
    Options
    The weather is so nice today that I got to wear capris :)
  • convoitez
    convoitez Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    The Madrid/Lyon game was playing when I got to the gym :D perfect thing to watch.
  • simplyxaddicted
    simplyxaddicted Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I have a roof over my head.. a loving family and food on the table.. What more could I ask for,,, Something so small we take for granted everyday.
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I laughed for an entire hour on the phone with a friend..

My MFP friends had me laughing and feeling motivated and loved, just like every day. :heart:
  • NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    Options
    i made it thru the allergist appointment with my 3-year-old with my sanity intact :)

i ate a cupcake and had room in my calorie allotment to do so (even if it wasnt the best nutritional choice)

My 6-year-old finished his homework without too much badgering

My 3-year old got a bit roughed up playing with his brother and came to me, crying & saying he had an owwie and needed a hug, then looked me and told me i didnt need to hug his penis :laugh: Thank God for that!! LOL!
  • Robin1117
    Robin1117 Posts: 1,768 Member
    Options
    Great topic...nice to think of the positive.

My 6 year old lost his first tooth today!

After a grim week of no sun, mud and melting, dirty snow I saw a bluebird pair come back to start a nest in a birch tree in our yard......spring is coming!
  • dorktv
    dorktv Posts: 30
    Options
    A trial I held went well...that is always nice.
  • NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    Options
    Great topic...nice to think of the positive.

My 6 year old lost his first tooth today!

After a grim week of no sun, mud and melting, dirty snow I saw a bluebird pair come back to start a nest in a birch tree in our yard......spring is coming!

cool that your son lost his first tooth today! Mine lost his 2 days ago and another friend's son, yesterday!! Must be the week for teeth falling out :bigsmile:
  • auntiebabs
    auntiebabs Posts: 1,754 Member
    Options
    I had lunch with a wonderful exuberant friend of mine that I haven't seen for about 20 years.
  • KTCali
    KTCali Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I finished my first fundraising sale with a cheer group who raised over $1,200 for their Knottsberry Farm competition trip! Yay!
  • miovlb6
    miovlb6 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    My nephew accompanied me on my run this evening and I ran for longer than I've been able to run in years!
  • Rosie958r
    Rosie958r Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    My boardshorts weren't as snug as last week :)
  • sue26
    sue26 Posts: 412
    Options
    its not snowing :smile:
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    I got on the scale, midday no less! after having eaten and not weighing in days, and wasdown in lbs. So thart ruled. And, I got to see my cute kickball boy tonight, and that was nice too.
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    bump.
  • manymuses
    manymuses Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    My husband sent me flowers today "just because" and told me he was so proud of me and my motivation to get healthy. So sweet.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/manymuses/5535309940/
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Mrs_McFadden Posts: 1,139
    Options
    The man that has been cutting my hair for a few years told me today, after not seeing me for months, "You look REALLLY good!". He's seen me pre pregnancy..pregnant and now afterward. He can tell I've lost weight :)

I spent a few hours alone away from my family which is a rarity- it was refreshing.

It is sunny and BEAUTIFUL where I live..so nice I am in my full on sunroof and windows down mode when I drive...
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    1) I'm actually in a pleasant mood.

2) I got to do a morning routine before work.

3) I'm able to "hide in plain sight" because family can't even recognize me when they're sitting a table away from me in a restaurant, allowing me to mess with them by sending a random text message asking if they're at the restaurant, and they tell their daughter and friend to start looking around for people they know.

4) I didn't have my usual weekly post-bowling day increased fluctuation, even if I wasn't able to do my usually scheduled cardio routine last night.

5) Did I mention that I'm actually in a pleasant mood? Because that's kind of important. :bigsmile: