Here is what it looks like when you lose 1/3rd of your body

Options

Replies

• kbdelarosa
    kbdelarosa Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    You look great! Out of curiosity, where is your screen name from? I am originally from Baltimore and NatiBo is what we used to drink....figured I would ask!
  • jodieunited
    jodieunited Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    wow you look awesome :D
  • NattyBo
    NattyBo Posts: 41
    Options
    You look great! Out of curiosity, where is your screen name from? I am originally from Baltimore and NatiBo is what we used to drink....figured I would ask!

I'm from Maryland (the DC suburbs, though). My uncle called me the name as a kid, derived from the famous Baltimore beer, of course. :-0
  • Rosie958r
    Rosie958r Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    awesome stuff!
    :)
  • EightDMB
    EightDMB Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy for you. You look wonderful!
  • Midgetgem74
    Midgetgem74 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    NattyBo WOW just wanted to add like everyone else CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Your story is just what I needed to hear. I'm new to this site and its great to read your success story and loving the before and after pics! Best of luck at getting to that magical 170lbs you certainly have the right attitude and relationship with food to get there! WELL DONE xxxx
  • Crystals422
    Crystals422 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Thanks for sharing what worked for you. I also like the part where you said you did not really give up anthing just ate less of it.
  • ProudMomoftwo
    Options
    WOW
    Big difference.
    So glad your doctor is pleased with your progress.
    I am happy to hear you are feeling so much better too.
    Congratulations and thank you so much for sharing your story and pics.
    You are an inspiration.
    Keep up the great work! Awesome!!!:flowerforyou:
  • BecLee
    BecLee Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! That is just awesome. Its definitely part of my plan to cut out soft drink also. Not planning to have to give up the types of food I eat, more I am planning to give up the amount of it i can eat in one go. It's all so much easier with this site as you can keep track of the calorie amount. Keep up the amazing work!
  • chilipeppers
    Options
    you have the most stunning blue eyes! and you look amazing, great work, very inspirational!
  • Oenone
    Oenone Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look fantastic!
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    Incredible!!
  • Cmuchoa
    Cmuchoa Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job - well done - you look so proud and comfortable - good for you and your family.
    A great inspiration to all of us trying to reach better health - thanks for posting the pics!
  • Scubasab
    Scubasab Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :flowerforyou: I am so incredibly proud of you!!!! All of your hard work and dedication have paid off. You look amazing! You are an inspiration to all!! Thank you for sharing your pic's and story!!!! :drinker: BTW...that's a WATER TOAST!!!!
  • HannahPastoor
    Options
    Awesome!!!!
  • romimorris
    romimorris Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Your story is very inspiring, thanks for sharing it :). Hey, 96 lbs might not be 100lbs but it still is lot if weight you have lost! Great job!!
  • lavparedes
    Options
    wow..congratulations:)
  • FromFlabtoFab_13
    Options
    How freaking awesome!! You are such an inspiration!! I cant wait to have a story like this someday!! Thank you for sharing!
  • monylove311
    monylove311 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are doing an amazing job. You should be so proud of yourself. You're right, men can have body issues too and thanks for sharing that. Keep it up!!!
  • gozdeh
    gozdeh Posts: 59
    Options
    Wow you look great! I have to say in my opinion you looked pretty great even last year! You have amazing eyes and a really handsome face! Your wife is a very lucky woman!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!