Over 150 lbs to lose....

Options
Well, here I go again. Up, down, up, down. Can anyone relate? (I know, I know. What a stupid question!) Looking for friends who need to lose more than 100 lbs, who have done so in the past and are ready to do it again, this time...for EVER. Let's encourage and motivate each other! Only the positive, supportive and determined need apply! I will give the same in return. I hope to talk to you soon.

Replies

• steffilily
    steffilily Posts: 149
    Options
    Welcome! You can add me. I have lost a total of 38 lbs (18 since I started MFP) and want to lose another 122 pounds. This is a great site to use. It's my 6th week and I'm just as motivated as ever!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,022 Member
    Options
    Oh I can so relate. I lost 105lbs about 12 yrs ago and kept it off for about 4 yrs and then got fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome and hypothyroid. I gained alot of weight due to the meds and lack of exercise. I kind of gave up and started comfort eating. Well over the last 8 yrs I have gained it all back + a little more. So I started back on the weight loss journey in July and have lost 61 lbs, I have 39 more to lose until I reach 100 then I will evaluate where I am and see if I want to try to lose more. I would love to join you in supporting and motivating each other. We did it before , we can do it again this time for keeps
  • lizzys
    lizzys Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    that is me:huh: i have 120 to lose
  • trixie100
    trixie100 Posts: 12
    Options
    Hi, I've sent you a friend request. I've got over 100lbs to lose in total......lost 40lbs so far since the start of January.
  • pmarti5
    pmarti5 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi, Welcome to the site, i'm kinda new too. I have lost 40, need to lose another 50 -60. You are welcome to friend me, I am very serious about getting healthy and losing weight. I have a mini goal of losing 20 before my 50th b/d on June 1 and I need support and motivation too. I am super happy I joined this site because keeping track of my calories is working. My advice, if u bite it, write it!!
  • janalayn
    janalayn Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...i've lost 15 of the at least 100 I need to lose (110 to be in the normal BMI range). Happy to meet new people.
  • LeonaB17
    LeonaB17 Posts: 304
    Options
    YES YES YES I know how you feel! My highest was 327 - it took two years to get 100 pounds off. It wasn't easy but it was a journey. I gained about 30 pounds back this fall (ugh) and that's why i joined MFP. It can be so hard when you have SO much to lose but making mini goals is the best way to do it . My goal weight is 160 but honestly i'd be thrilled to be under 200 since I haven't been there in almost 10 years! I'm currently in the 250's so i have about 90 to go. We can do it!
  • KatyG0409
    KatyG0409 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Oh boy can I relate!!! I have lost 85 lbs before and gained it back and then some. I am now down 18 lbs and have 108 to go before I am at my goal weight, 160 lbs. Once there, I will decide if I want to go further. Good luck with your journey! Add me!
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I am sending you a friends request too ! I have lost 15 since i have started myfitnesspal 24.5 since i have started my diet and i have close to 80 some more to go !
  • malias
    malias Posts: 82
    Options
    Hey everyone! How is everyone doing today? I actually got off my butt and went to the mall with my daughter and walked around for 2 hrs! That is aloooooot for me! I had to rest periodically, but I still did it! I hope I'm going to sleep like a baby tonight! How has everyone's day been?
  • Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you. I had lost a ton of weight before but then due to life issues and pregnancy I gained it all back and then some. I've lost 13 lbs so far and have 130 to go to reach my goal weight. I have a terrible time with will power and I need all the help I can get!! So feel free to add me!
  • Jammies1979
    Options
    This would be me!!! I have a lot to lose!!! WAY to much, actually! I am from Camp Hill, PA. you? I am also new to this so I am not sure what I am to do.... I could use some tips!

Thanks,
    Pauleena
  • jennyjennbug
    Options
    I am there with ya had a 101lbs to loose lost 8 so far need to loose 93 more to be healthy bmi sending you a friend request
  • malias
    malias Posts: 82
    Options
    Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone! Luck o' the Irish to you all! Hope everyone has a fabulous day!
  • lucamp
    lucamp Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Just sent a friend request. I am also wanting to add friends with 100+ to lose. I find it inspiring when I see others who are being successful.
  • cgipson165
    Options
    I have 100 to lose... taking mine 5 pounds at a time. I'm just starting on my journey, but I have lost 4 lbs since my start on 3/1. Feel free to add me so we can make this happen!
  • oconor316
    oconor316 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I have nearly 300 lbs to lose but back in early 06 I lost 100 but a few years later it found me along with nearly a 100 more lbs.
  • Eye_Candy
    Options
    Want to weight 180 pounds....needed to loose 185 pounds when I first started......this time.....lost 30 so far... So basically I need to loose an entire me....not too motivating when you think about it that way.
  • Eye_Candy
    Options
    Happy St. Patrick's Day!! :bigsmile:
  • acmcoc
    acmcoc Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I'm happy to add you as a friend! Good luck and I hope you check in often!