1 Round of 30 Day Shred DONE, 2nd started today

Options

Replies

• melissa0001
    melissa0001 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME and there is definitely a difference.

I just started level One last night so your progress assures me that it can be done.

Thank you so much for posting pics. I took my last night after I worked out and I cannot WAIT to post the new ones after I am finished with my 30 days!

I did my first night also lastnight. The pics are great...I was just wondering, did you do it for 30 straight days or did you have rest periods?

I missed 2 days suring the whole period but made up for it by doing it 2 times the next day, it made it harder for me to justify a day off because i would make myslef make the time up!
  • wishn2binAZ
    wishn2binAZ Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is awesome! I'm going to start the 30 day shred next week and this is proof that it works. Keep it up!
  • mkcalvert
    mkcalvert Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Oh okay, I was just worried about needing recovery time! Thanks
  • Ggriv77
    Ggriv77 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Way to go! :-) I did one day of 30 Day Shred & then had to recuperate for a week! (Jillian gives it to ya HARD) Did it again yesterday & am resting today...hoping to be able to do it tomorrow with no problems! lol
  • CarolynnW
    CarolynnW Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Fabulous work, major difference...keep up the GREAT work! :flowerforyou:
  • KatyG0409
    KatyG0409 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic! You look amazing. Thanks for the inspiration. I know that this will pay off in the end and your pictures are perfect motivation.
  • JoEllen92
    JoEllen92 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Wow there is a huge difference
    especially on your midsection, well done for completing it.
  • RockVixen
    RockVixen Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Nice job! You are looking great! I am doing 30 day shred as well. I'm doing 2 weeks at each level, currently on level 2. I plan on doing doing it all over again as well.
  • melly28
    melly28 Posts: 26
    Options
    You're looking fantastic! What a difference already!! Way to go!!
  • bheimbrock
    bheimbrock Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Awesome job and great progess! I'm currently doing P90X with my husband but when that is over, I was thinking of doing 30 day Shred before we do another round of P90X.
  • EightDMB
    EightDMB Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting. I'm starting the 30 day shred this weekend and your pictures are very inspiring. Your tummy looks great!
  • charlene77
    charlene77 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    That is an insane difference in 30 days!!!!! Congrats to you! What is 30 day shred? Where do you get it?
  • SWEETNESS60
    SWEETNESS60 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You look great, I too am doing the 30 day shred I am finishing my second week on level 1 and yes I have noticed the difference in stamina and endurance.
    I am a fan of biggest loser and I love Jillan Michaels!! My cousin and I am going to start level 2 on Sunday!!! Keep up the good work, its paying off!:happy:
  • melissa0001
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • Sueboo31
    Sueboo31 Posts: 128
    Options
    Wow! That is SO awesome! I am new to MFP and have already read so much about this video so I got it. I can't wait to start it.
    Keep up the good work. What an inspiration!
  • Mehs
    Mehs Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Wow, your results make me want to give the Shred another try. I didn't think about doing it the way you did, 15 days on each level, that's a good idea.
  • jess_steich7
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work!
  • Codygirlslim
    Options
    I can totally see the difference and don't you worry about "badges of honor" on your stomache for one minute!! You earned those babe, and anyone (like myself) who has been there and done it (I just had my 4th baby in November...my stomach makes yours look bikini ready) knows what it has taken to get those babies here. It is hard work creating human beings! lol You are an inspiration AND a ROCKSTAR!! Keep it up!! xox
  • melissa0001
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the kind words....hopefully i can keep it up and loose some more!
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    you make me want to dust off my shred and go at it another round. I finished the program earlier this year. I think thats a great job focusing on levels 2 and 3. you look great. can't wait to see pics after the next round. I was thinking of getting the ripped in 30 video. has anyone tried it?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!