SEX!

Options
So... I feel that MFP needs to put sex as cardio under EXERCISE!!! I knooooooooooooooow THAT'S a calorie burner! PLEASE ADD IT MFP!!!!!

Thanks. : )

Replies

• turnerl79
    turnerl79 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Agreed! I think it's 250 calories per half hour.
  • thecanface
    thecanface Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    i totally agreee!!!!
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    just add it under something else. It would be difficult to add directly, however, because of the huge fluctuations in the amount burned each time.
  • monkeybuttsmommy
    monkeybuttsmommy Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Even if it only lasts 15 minutes which is normal for us now cuase we have a 10 month old who seems to have mommy daddy alone time ESP! We have to make do with what time he allows! LOL But yes I totally agree!!!!!!
  • mrsweigl
    mrsweigl Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    haha i just think of it as a bonus!
  • Jentrin03
    Jentrin03 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Totally agree!! I actually added to my database based on what healthstatus.com said.
  • army_cobra
    army_cobra Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    dont think of it as a workout that is no fun. LIke up above it is a plus to the day
  • lilwashee
    lilwashee Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    im pretty sure on www.healthstatus.com you only burn 60 cal per 20 -30 min ..dangi wish u could burn 250 in a half hour wouldnt that be nice ..unless your hanging from the chandelier lol
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    haha i just think of it as a bonus!

I agree. Plus my sex life is no one elses business and I don't want o know about my friends. It also verys so much per session. I suggest a heart rate monitor and than add it as other.
  • kmtetour
    kmtetour Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I've read that some people put it under "cleaning" and change the effort depending on the situation. I, however, would consider it a bonus.
  • octoberschilde
    Options
    y'all are so funny! Thanks for the giggle at work LOL
  • OpalFruitJam
    OpalFruitJam Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    How would you measure the calories though as it's different for different people, and it's not the same every single time?
    I suppose you could just guess by how tired/sweaty you are afterwards. Eef, sweat. What a lovely thought.
  • Tzavush
    Tzavush Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I think it depends on how interesting you get while you are nvolved in it....
    Pretty sure I was told somewhere that "The Italian Hanger" position burns a heck of a lot more than 250/hr....
    :$
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    then everyone would know all your business and how busy you were doing it
  • KatyG0409
    KatyG0409 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I thought about that as well...but I too just consider it a bonus. lol. I know I probably don't calculate all of my calories to a 'T', so it doesn't hurt to get that extra little cardio in.
  • 0mega60
    0mega60 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    heee....also added it to my cardio list. sure it is not much calories as per the website....but never had the nerve to log it in cause it will show up on your feed......immediately....yikes...lol
  • Tzavush
    Tzavush Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    You could always call it aerobics.....
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    If you really want to know, wear a hrm and create the entry. I think there are so many variables and to position, duration, etc that it would vary quite a bit. But unless you are having the kind of sex equivlant to a total body workout, I am not sure I would bother, just know that you had a great time and burned some extra calories.
  • punkrockmama
    punkrockmama Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Ahahaha!
    I read a post like this before and one woman said that she put it under "dancing"!
    Now EVERY time I see someone "dancing" for 5, 10, 15 minutes I'm all "OOOOOOOOOHHHHH!!! Bow-chica-bow-wow!!!!" LOL!
    I think I'm way too immature to handle it if every time I logged in I could see how often someone was getting it on! LOL!
  • emma6978
    emma6978 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I completely agree!!!:love::love: