Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Insanity Success *Pictures Included*

newmeat30
newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
I'm officially finished with INSANTIY so I am posting my before/after Insanity pictures.

My before pictures (ick!) were taken on Jan 4th, exactly 8 days before I started Insanity. In that 8 days I lost another 2 lbs, but I don't think it really made a difference with my looks so the the Jan 4th pic is the best "before" picture I have.

I officially finished my last Insanity workout on March 16th. In that time I saw some pretty dramatic changes. Granted, I still have a long way to go but I am almost at the half-way point. I started TurboFire today and I look forward to posting results from that in 12 weeks.

In 60 days I lost 12.4 lbs and 14.5 inches. :bigsmile:

Best wishes to all of you!!

I'm not going to give the usual "If I can do it than anyone can do it" line but I will say the following:

*Make up your mind to succeed and never give up. (Quote I learned in 7th grade English class)
*Never settle for less than you best. (Quote that is hanging up now in my 2nd grade classroom)
*Desire alone will not help you meet your goals; you must have the determination to do it and the commitment to get it done. (and original quote from me :wink: )

On to the good stuff...stats and pictures:

Slide13.jpg

Slide1-1.jpg

Slide12-1.jpg

**Please don't feel obligated to leave a response. If you are anything like me you just LOVE seeing other people's pictures. :laugh: **

Replies

• ace175
    ace175 Posts: 518 Member
    Wow! You look AWESOME!!!
  • gailygail99
    gailygail99 Posts: 582 Member
    what's Insanity? great job though!!
  • bitabee
    bitabee Posts: 209 Member
    totally amazing!!!
  • jae6704
    jae6704 Posts: 458 Member
    wow I may have to try that
  • kateslife
    kateslife Posts: 39
    crazy how much eight more pounds can take away! you look AMAZING!
  • Mahlissa
    Mahlissa Posts: 128
    I love your quotes! You look fantastic! So happy for you. :smile: I have wanted to try Insanity. Its nice to see the results. Thanks for sharing.
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Definitely AMAZING!!! :) Thanks for sharing.
  • mt_nest
    mt_nest Posts: 37 Member
    Wowwwww! Thanks for the "shot in the arm"! Congratulations.
  • ShelleyBowman
    ShelleyBowman Posts: 54 Member
    You have SOOOOOO much to be proud of! You're right... love to look at pictures! :) It's amazing what you cann see in pictures. I have my "{before} shots... not ready for my halfway yet.
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Wow ! Thats so amazing with the progress you have made!
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    You literally worked your *kitten* off! Nice going!
  • EightDMB
    EightDMB Posts: 155 Member
    You look amazing! I know you didn't need any feedback, but WOW! You could be a spokesperson for that product.
  • charlene77
    charlene77 Posts: 250 Member
    Um, wow! So happy for you! That's a huge change! Where did you get the program?
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    i really cant believe thats only 12 lbs! u must have gained a lot of muscle!
    you look amazing. one of the best b4 and after pics ive seen
  • newmeat30
    newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member

Insanity is a high intensity cardio workout by Beachbody. Shaun T. is the instructor and he is great. It is kind of like sports training. I will say that it is more than intense...INSANE is the perfect adjective to describe it. ;)
  • bk2011
    bk2011 Posts: 268
    GREAT JOB! You look fantastic and your results are inspiring. Good luck on Turbo Fire, look forward to seeing those before and afters!
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    You look SOO great!!! Congrats on your success!!!
  • gailygail99
    gailygail99 Posts: 582 Member

Insanity is a high intensity cardio workout by Beachbody. Shaun T. is the instructor and he is great. It is kind of like sports training. I will say that it is more than intense...INSANE is the perfect adjective to describe it. ;)
    [/quote

oh ok! thanks!! keep it up! :) u look great!
  • alyssa83202
    alyssa83202 Posts: 334
    Wow! What a difference! You look great!
  • jennyb31
    jennyb31 Posts: 166 Member
    Great Job! I know those workouts are not easy! My girlfriend is a trainer and swears by beachbody and turbo fire! She has had amazing results, you should look her up her pictures are amazing (I like pics too) http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http://www.beachbodycoach.com/elitenfitaly&h=19d72
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!