attention big calorie burners ...

2»

Replies

• lmkdog
    lmkdog Posts: 4
    I'm definitely in!!
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Hmm I used to burn 4 digits, stopped for a bit cuz I wan.t my big azz back :happy: so ive been toning
    But 1 day wont hurt! Ill be latin dancing that burns me 1000+an hour and do some intervals on the treadmill
    So this is for saturday? I workout at 8pm so will post sat night
    Good thing rest day is friday!!
  • wilmelenne
    wilmelenne Posts: 113
    Just had a big calorie burn last night so I'm recovering today with only and burning only 500 but tomorrow its on.
  • spaboleo
    spaboleo Posts: 172
    Just had a big calorie burn last night [...]

Evil to him who evil thinks. :laugh: :laugh:

Sorry...just fooling around :smile:
  • Panda_Jack
    Panda_Jack Posts: 829 Member
    I may have to back out, apparently its supposed to rain this weekend.... although the weather people here are always wrong so I guess we'll see how it looks on Saturday morning.
  • piccolarj
    piccolarj Posts: 488 Member
    This will be my longest ride. The longest I've ever done was 50 so it will be a push for me too but I am determined to do it and finish!!! It will probablly take me all of Sunday to recover!!

I be riding 50 on Saturday. Don't know if I could do 60... 50 and I'm pooped.

Come on I challenge you to ride 60 with me on Saturday!!! Come on!!
  • spaboleo
    Saturday Morning here and already burned 650kcal with a P90x Workout :wink:
  • bunnysone
    bunnysone Posts: 486 Member
    Hey guys! Sorry i have taken a while to get back online - I have only just got home!

The grand total is 4,098calories.

That's 4.25 hours on the bike, an hour and a half in the gym and an hour power walking :)

I feel great - I am walking and all good (thanks to a spa last night and again this morning) and hopefully this has kicked the metabolism again!!

Love to hear how those of you "competing" have gone - feel free to message or friend me and let me know :)
  • piccolarj
    Ok I only got 2141 calories in. That was my 60 mile bike ride!!!
  • bunnysone
    Hey Piccolarj!! You did a great job completing 60 miles!! I think you said that you hadnt done it before - that's amazing work !!

Well done!!
  • Panda_Jack
    Panda_Jack Posts: 829 Member
    Wow, great burn.. I feel so lazy now :tongue:

2885 Calories, 3 hours 3 minutes. 50 miles.
  • piccolarj
    Hey Piccolarj!! You did a great job completing 60 miles!! I think you said that you hadnt done it before - that's amazing work !!

Well done!!

Thanks! Yes it was the longest ride I had done but I finished and I was proud!! Girl you tore it up today and put us all to shame!!
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Hey guys! Sorry i have taken a while to get back online - I have only just got home!

The grand total is 4,098calories.

That's 4.25 hours on the bike, an hour and a half in the gym and an hour power walking :)

I feel great - I am walking and all good (thanks to a spa last night and again this morning) and hopefully this has kicked the metabolism again!!

Love to hear how those of you "competing" have gone - feel free to message or friend me and let me know :)

WOW that was a long great burn!!
    I only burned me 1237 in 1:37....
    my kids got to bugging.
    :)
  • bunnysone
    Thanks guys - but it was knowing that all of you were going to burn big too that kept me going - it's great to find some people online that I can compete with when most of the people I know are in to different sports and things Im not as good at!!

I have written a blog about yesterday too if you are interested :)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/bunnysone
  • spaboleo
    I only managed to burn around 1250kcal...but hey...the upcomming exam has a higher priority :wink:

Anyways...really great burn bunnysone and congratulations to you, our winner-bunny :wink:
This discussion has been closed.