Wow you look amazing! Congrats on the weightloss! xoxo
  • jwheele
    jwheele Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look great.
  • madamelaporte
    madamelaporte Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    WOW that is fantastic well done you look brilliant :)
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You must feel great. You look awesome.
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    congrats!! what a great job!!
  • jscimeca
    jscimeca Posts: 66
    Options
    You look amazing!!!! I just got INSANITY in yesterday! I'm so excited to get started. I have a little less than a month of ChaLean Extreme and then INSANITY, here I come. I hope I can get results even half as good as yours!!!
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    wow, its not even about the pounds, its about the inches. you should be extremely proud. if you don't mind me asking, what size clothes were you originally in and what size are you now? I bet shopping is so much more fun now. Its time for swim suit shopping, you will easily look stunning in any one that you choose.
  • mamareese
    mamareese Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! Great progress! Keeps me inspired as I'm only on day 2!! Thanks for sharing!!
  • nbcram
    nbcram Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job!! Insanity is INSANE!!!! I finished back in june then had my appendix out. Just now starting Chalean Extreme!
  • DowntimeDesigns
    DowntimeDesigns Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!! Thats awesome!!!!!

I just finished my 2nd week of Insanity and I HOPE to see results like yours! I don't feel like I've lost a pound!!!
  • maureensc
    maureensc Posts: 43
    Options
    SUPER!!!
  • ChantalD75
    ChantalD75 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!! That's awesome! Big difference! Way to go!!! :smile:
  • MichelleB69
    MichelleB69 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    How inspiring! You look great!!!
  • weaziemand
    weaziemand Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! I don't know if I'll ever be able to tackle "Insanity", I can't even get thru the 30 Day Shred. You are really an inspiration.
  • nukebhs83
    nukebhs83 Posts: 158
    Options
    great job----you look AMAZING.
  • nukebhs83
    nukebhs83 Posts: 158
    Options
    try INSANITY----i did and when i started i weighed 230 lbs and couldnt do a push up from my knees. at the end of 60 days i could do a couple of pushup jacks and could do 3 regular pushup from my toes.

it is hard to do but this is one time that if i say
    IF I CAN DO IT---YOU CAN TOO---i mean it truthfully. give it a try.

now---WHAT IS 30 DAY SHRED?????
  • AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! CONGRATUALTIONS TO YOU! You look terrific! Definitely a great motivator for everyone! You are proof that it works!!!!! COngrats and I look forward to seeing even more results pics!!!!! Guess I need to take my "before pics" now that I plan to start the 30 Day shred dvds. UGH!!! Oh well, maybe I'll impres myself with the pics! LOL
  • jessicalhall85
    Options
    wow!! that is so awesome!!! great job!!!
  • emrogers
    emrogers Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You're such and inspiration. We're the same height and you weighed what I do now. Congrats. You look thin!!! And your back is like half your size. Great job girl!
  • Msmikamika
    Msmikamika Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Awesome you look great! I may have to put down zumba and pick up insanity!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!