Don't be that creepy guy in the gym!

Options
2»

Replies

• Mark_99
    Mark_99 Posts: 39
    Options
    Have you thought that perhaps he's checking you out and working up the courage to talk to you?? If you keep meeting eyes all the time you are looking at HIM quite a bit too.... just a thought.

Looking at HIM quite a lot out of fear probably.......... I dont think there is any confusion about the way that Macacadopai is feeling here. She has noticed someone staring at her and it makes her uncomfortable and insecure so she is bound to be looking to make sure that she knows exactly where he is..... Wouldnt you?
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    told me a guy in the locker room had walked in on him loudly 'pleasing' himself in the shower!

that's one way of getting your cardio in I suppose....
  • Ninetta
    Ninetta Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    My experience in working with the mentally ill is this: for your own personal safety, there are some people that it's best not to mingle with. At all. I'm so glad you didn't confront him. And I'm relieved this worked out well for you. Not to freak you out, but do keep an eye on your surroundings as you're going about your day. This guy sounds like a potential stalker. He can't come to the gym, but who says he can't linger around the neighborhood and follow someone home? He clearly has social issues, eh? Take care.

I COMPLETELY agree with this comment. He may be gone from the gym but that ban doesn't hold anywhere else. Again, it's not to freak you out to the point where you are living in fear but you do need to be aware of your surroundings. Perhaps prepare yourself for any situation - kickboxing or self defence classes. It's better to be prepared than not. Beleive me.
  • sweetsarahj
    sweetsarahj Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Eww, that's totally creepy. SO glad it was resolved. But definetly be careful outside the gym too, I agree with the above poster, this guy sounds extremely unbalanced!
  • ropedancer
    ropedancer Posts: 115
    Options
    Holy crap! That sounds so creepy. It's a good thing you complained, and don't have to deal with him anymore.