Who is the mfp'er...

Options

Replies

• JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    4. You'd want to par-tay with? - JoyousRen, Sosmolia, lkmmom, Fesse, Kimi233, thomasvision, laughingdani, mrsyatesy, Fatjaws (They all strike me as pretty hard partiers!)

5. You'd want to get frisky with? - Too many to list ;)
    Hey! That's not... ok.. it's completely true.
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    1. You'd want to work out with? I do like to workout alone, but anyone who is willing to kick their own *kitten*. Calling you out monkeyboy!

2. You'd want to mentor? Not qualified for that, but I can offer advice

3. You'd want to have lunch with? Anyone in NYC... or coming to visit.. like my girl SOS

4. You'd want to par-tay with? Wow.. so many.. Fesse, DarkAngel, Lkmom, SOs, Staryeyed, mandeemillard,joyusren (for Martini's) kimber& pinstripepirte, (Jerseygirsl :heart: ) shannon QT ... just take anyone off my list basically

5. You'd want to get frisky with? The list is long and distinguished not much unlike my.... and TOOTS!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    5. You'd want to get frisky with? The list is long and distinguished not much unlike my....

I'm calling YOU a chicken too! bawk bawk!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    5. You'd want to get frisky with? The list is long and distinguished not much unlike my....

I'm calling YOU a chicken too! bawk bawk!

Toots, you make me laugh! :laugh:
  • GorillaNJ
    Options
    fixed... better now Toots?
  • toots99
    Options
    5. You'd want to get frisky with? The list is long and distinguished not much unlike my.... and TOOTS!

:laugh: :drinker: :love:
  • toots99
    Options

:laugh: Much!
  • mamijujuphat
    mamijujuphat Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    4. You'd want to par-tay with?

Phil_McRotch, taso42, Mrs_McFadden, mamijujuphat, Jovialation, kelligonzales xD

Yeah I want to partyyyyy with you ٢(^_^)٦
  • GorillaNJ
    Options

Still love me the morning after? :blushing:
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    LMAO!!!!!
  • runningneo122
    runningneo122 Posts: 6,962 Member
    Options
    1. You'd want to work out with? I like to run alone, but missuperstitious surely puts in the miles. So does djsoulman and others that I can't think of their handles right now....
    2. You'd want to mentor? I've been a mentor of one sort or another most of my life, so anyone who is interested. A few on my friends list have claimed that listening to my advice has made a big difference for them. :blushing:
    3. You'd want to have lunch with? All of my friends that I interact with daily on here.
    4. You'd want to par-tay with? I don't "par-tay" in the true sense of the word anymore, but I would like to hang out with RoadDog, ZebraHead, Paul and the ladies of the "random" and "banned" threads. I do enjoy an occasional hand-rolled cigar now and then... 50 ring guage and bigger. :smokin:
    5. You'd want to get frisky with? Too many to list....

Thanks to Chuck and ladyhawk for the mentions!! Oh, yeah... would definitely hang out with ladyhawk, too.
  • toots99
    Options

Maybe. We'll see.
  • GorillaNJ
    Options

Maybe. We'll see.

now i feel so dirty..... I love it! :wink:
  • toots99
    Options

Maybe. We'll see.

now i feel so dirty..... I love it! :wink:

You think you feel dirty now, wait til the morning after.
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    1. You'd want to work out with? Roaddog, Iplayoutside, Mariettarose, Gr8dad, Dinos.

2. You'd want to mentor? Not with a 10 foot pole,

3. You'd want to have lunch with? Just about anybody here.

4. You'd want to par-tay with? Brenda, Jstar, really just about anybody here.

5. You'd want to get frisky with? Mariettarose. My wife, my daughter and my daughter-in-law are all members here, so that's all I'm gonna say (Mariettarose is my wife). :-)
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options

5. You'd want to get frisky with? Mariettarose. My wife, my daughter and my daughter-in-law are all members here, so that's all I'm gonna say (Mariettarose is my wife). :-)

Casper, you're a true diplomat with serious survivor skills.
  • sdhorne
    sdhorne Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    1. You'd want to work out with? Anyone!

2. You'd want to mentor? Anyone!

3. You'd want to have lunch with? Anyone, as long as they like low cal meals!

4. You'd want to par-tay with? All! The more the merrier!

5. You'd want to get frisky with? I plead the 5th!

Hard to answer these....I need more friends.
  • Mariettarose
    Options

Casper, you're a true diplomat with serious survivor skills.

Not true...just a liar. I know better. He's not dead or blind. What he dreams about, I don't care as long as it's me in real life. :)
  • nurse_chris
    nurse_chris Posts: 189
    Options
    :laugh: dorky exclamation mark hat? :noway:
  • ChristieDF
    ChristieDF Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    1. You'd want to work out with? I think I would keep it the way it is me myself and I.
    2. You'd want to mentor? Someone that really needed my support.
    3. You'd want to have lunch with? My MFPFs. Would love to meet some of them.
    4. You'd want to par-tay with? Friends:drinker: :tongue:
    5. You'd want to get frisky with? Well I guess my husband LOL! He's the only one I would get frisky and freaky with.:love::blushing: :wink:

You can have more than one answer..

All for fun and feel free to add your own.