BANKS!!!!!

Options
Where the heck did he go??? I went to send him a note asking about his house and how life is going...Have I been gone that long?

I feel sick to my stomach...How can I thank him if he isn't here??? He has been a great help all along. I feel like I lost my favorite fish or something...

FLUSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...............

:brokenheart:

Replies

• PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Where the heck did he go??? I went to send him a note asking about his house and how life is going...Have I been gone that long?

I feel sick to my stomach...How can I thank him if he isn't here??? He has been a great help all along. I feel like I lost my favorite fish or something...

FLUSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...............

:brokenheart:
  • LokiFae
    LokiFae Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    He just left this morning. It's in General Discussion under I'm out...
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Read the Post "I'm Out"...it's from Banks!:ohwell:
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    It sucks donkey balls that he just up and left us here. But, he felt very strongly about it and I wish him the best of luck!

Princesscomeanddomylaundry, i've missed you so much! :sad: :sad:
  • chubbymom
    chubbymom Posts: 164
    Options
    I loved all of his posts on info for us newbies. I hope my bad day post yesterday didnt cause him to go. We all need a pick me up now and again.
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/27400-i-m-out

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Friggin...Now I'm depressed and I'm going to go eat my entire rest of my birthday cake...grrrr...

birthday_pig_cake_hg_blk.gif
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    Um no, but thanks for playin'. Put that cake away you only have 9 more pounds to go! I'll through a damn laundry basket at you.
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    Friggin...Now I'm depressed and I'm going to go eat my entire rest of my birthday cake...grrrr...

birthday_pig_cake_hg_blk.gif

I'm with ya sista.....:frown:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    NO! Don't do it! Don't do it for Banks' sake! :frown:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    He sent me a message through myspace today... if u wanna know what the deal is... send him a message through myspace.
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Step away from the cake! Your 30 pounds down, no cake. Banks is gone, but you can continue with out him. Be Strong.
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Everyone will be fine.. he will be missed but we will continue with our healthy lives.

:heart: Jo Jo
  • neha_duvvuri
    neha_duvvuri Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I don't have any words.
    I would only request the gurus to switch to maintenance and check their account whenever they want to. Maybe, people can mail them and seek guidance when everything else fails.
    Many people are emotional eaters. They get support here. Some posts might have got too much personal, I agree.
    PrincessLaundry, Tamtastic, Healthier_me and all the achievers, don't leave your buddies all alone. :cry:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    Last I looked, PL, you were still here, and so are many others. I'm sorry--I liked Banks, too, but I just don't see the reason that one person leaving would make a huge difference in the boards. My heart bled when Manda and J left (but that's another story) but the MFP still goes on. New ones have joined who make this a great place. Anyway, cheer up--and LEAVE THAT CAKE ALONE YOU HEAR ME! post-386-1127687954.gif SNAP OUT OF IT! Put down that fork, sister! Or you're in trouble!
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Banks leaving is not just "one person" leaving. He has been instrumental in the success of so many of us on here. It is a sad day that does deserve some attention to it.
    Yes, MFP will go on, people will still reach goals but a valuable asset we had in reaching those goals is not going to be there.
    I can cry if I want to.
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    I'm still here. That's all the really matters. Once I leave, this place will die. Same with planet earth. When I die, earth will blow up.

Why? Because i have a huge nuclear bomb inside me set to go off when I die. Put me six feet under then BOOM!, the whole world is gone. As something to do with the bomb being so close to the earth's core. Well, that's what wikepedia said.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Well it must be true if wikepedia says it!
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    I'm still here. That's all the really matters. Once I leave, this place will die. Same with planet earth. When I die, earth will blow up.

Why? Because i have a huge nuclear bomb inside me set to go off when I die. Put me six feet under then BOOM!, the whole world is gone. As something to do with the bomb being so close to the earth's core. Well, that's what wikepedia said.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Well it must be true if wikepedia says it!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I agree with Natasha . Banks has put a lot of his own valued time into this site and into educating people on what to do to help themselves succeed at being healthier. He didn't have to do that and I am sure the time spent writing up lengthy posts could have been spent doing something for himself.
    So, for him to feel the need to leave is truly a sad day for MFP. Yes, the site will continue and hopefully people will continue to learn how to be healthier but to just brush off his leaving like it is nothing is really offensive. And I am sure it is only proving his point more.

I am lucky enough to have him as a friend on Facebook, so at least I won't completely miss out.