What have you done right today?

Options

Replies

• deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    I drank all my water and did a gentle, but calorie-busting workout.
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    I did the 30 Day Shred, 25 minutes on the treadmill and then after lunch, I walked around the mall with a friend. Oh and even though lunch was at applebee's, I got something from the under 550 cal menu and had unsweetened iced tea and water.
  • kcthatsme
    kcthatsme Posts: 5,136 Member
    Options
    I did a 30 minute Firm workout (with Susan Harris).
  • BrittanyGQ
    BrittanyGQ Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I managed to have 4 beers AND stay under my calories! ;)
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    i did good all day... i got out and had some fresh air running around the park wit the kids and i ate well :)
  • carmen62
    carmen62 Posts: 60
    Options
    Ate 1/3 cup of mixed seeds with my yogurt.
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    Today I planned out my meals for the weekend and hope that I don't backslide this weekend.
  • Bockety
    Bockety Posts: 21
    Options
    I love this thread!

I ignored my craving for regular mac & cheese and bought the Lean Cuisine version instead. That was the first thing. The second thing was when I was done with dinner (had some peas on the side) I was still hungry and I was tempted to eat another box of it. But I waited, drank some water, and had a little low-fat ice cream. I ended up not eating the second portion and I'm really proud of myself!
  • silverstar33
    Options
    Good going everyone!

I spent an hour on the treadmill AND ate healthy balanced meals AND stayed under my calorie goal. That's a first for me.
  • aeckels616
    aeckels616 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I ate a salad for lunch, and even enjoyed it.
  • allroundthesun
    Options
    Loads and loads of water! I'm already at 12 cups and will be up for at least a couple hours, so I'm sure it'll be 14 by then. And I exercised; only 3 km, but I'm trying to let go of the idea that if I'm not doing 9 km I might as well not exercise and change my thinking to "some exercise is better than none".
  • singer201
    singer201 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Planned my meals this morning, cooked a dish that will provide several meals this week, packed my dinner for work, and met my goals for calories, carbs, and sodium. Got outside to walk in the fresh air. Did some housecleaning exercise (thoroughly scrubbed the kitchen floor). And it's FRIDAY!!
  • kcthatsme
    Options
    Jumped back on the keep-track-of-my-food-calories-and-fats horse and had a nice, long, brisk walk.
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    yesterday I drank tons of water and no soda.

Today, I worked out from home even though I didn't feel like it. I'm so glad I did. I felt better afterwards.
  • kcthatsme
    Options
    My son was sitting next to me, eating something that was really not going to fit within my food guidelines today but it smelled SO GOOD. I didn't even have one bite.
  • TabiHerbalifeCoach
    TabiHerbalifeCoach Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    This is awesome glad to see this thread doing so well. i start a new one ever day if y'all want to look out for it!!! So glad everyone's being so positive!
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    My son was sitting next to me, eating something that was really not going to fit within my food guidelines today but it smelled SO GOOD. I didn't even have one bite.

awesome job resisting temptation!
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    Today, I stayed under my calories and didn't have to rely on my exercise calories to do it.
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Rode through Burger King with my hubby and I didn't get anything or take a bite of his. Came home and cooked a healthy meal for myself!!!! Fast food is my downfall, so this is a big deal for me!!! In fact I have stayed away from fast food since the first of the year excepted for one dumb time!!!!
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Today, I did my workouts, made my 1 1/2 mile in under 25 minute goal (for the third time in a row) and I kept my calories under goal and mostly good.

I love this thread.