SEX!

Options

Replies

• autumn13
    autumn13 Posts: 295
    Options
    Ahahaha!
    I read a post like this before and one woman said that she put it under "dancing"!
    Now EVERY time I see someone "dancing" for 5, 10, 15 minutes I'm all "OOOOOOOOOHHHHH!!! Bow-chica-bow-wow!!!!" LOL!
    I think I'm way too immature to handle it if every time I logged in I could see how often someone was getting it on! LOL!

True....I'm so laughing!
  • ♥Violette♥4Ever♥
    Options
    that would b nice but then every1 would know when u've "done the deed" ESPECIALLY if it feeds 2 twitter & facebook :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh crap! I completely forgot my MFP updates my FB and Twitter! YIKES!!!!
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    I wore my hrm and in 45 minutes, i burned 398 calories. My husband thought I was nuts, but 2 minutes in he could have cared less....lol!

Happy day! Good burn!
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    that would b nice but then every1 would know when u've "done the deed" ESPECIALLY if it feeds 2 twitter & facebook :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh crap! I completely forgot my MFP updates my FB and Twitter! YIKES!!!!

PPPHHHHTT!! Bwahahahahaha :happy: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :tongue: :laugh: :laugh:
  • qtwells82
    qtwells82 Posts: 352
    Options
    It just wouldn't be worth logging the 5 minutes
  • DangerRanger
    DangerRanger Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    It just wouldn't be worth logging the 5 minutes

speak for yourself... i go strong them 5 minutes:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • JohnnyNull
    JohnnyNull Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Like I said in another thread, I consider sex a part of a normal, healthy life. I don't log it.
  • dian1227
    dian1227 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Agreed! I think it's 250 calories per half hour.

Wow really that much!! I need to adjust my exercise list for today...LMAO
  • tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Ahahaha!

I think I'm way too immature to handle it if every time I logged in I could see how often someone was getting it on! LOL!

Especially if you see two MFP-ers posting it at about the same time... hmmmm :noway:
  • loganaw
    loganaw Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    this is a stupid topic. if you're honestly worried about how many calories you're burning while having sex.......you're doing it wrong.
  • stevemcknight
    stevemcknight Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    this is a stupid topic. if you're honestly worried about how many calories you're burning while having sex.......you're doing it wrong.

perfect :)
  • GiGi76
    GiGi76 Posts: 876 Member
    Options

*LIKE*
  • GiGi76
    GiGi76 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    Like I said in another thread, I consider sex a part of a normal, healthy life. I don't log it.

Exactly, some people will look for any excuse to add to their calorie burn for the day!!! If its something you do on a regular basis then it shouldnt be added, cleaning & walking while shopping are a few other examples.... thats why people have a hard time losing weight they are eating back to many calories!!!
  • TomRiddleIsDead
    TomRiddleIsDead Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I was kinda surprised when I saw they didn't the other day! They even have cleaning under exercise!
  • curleesam
    curleesam Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    dont think of it as a workout that is no fun. LIke up above it is a plus to the day

EXACTLY! I would hate it if my other half was thinking about how many calories he was burning whilst we were at it! Can you imagine??? Five mins more and I have hit 100 calories burnt.... NO WAY! Have fun people!
  • Northantsman
    Options
    It would kind of take the fun out of it if you're just using your partner to make your quota for the day... An anorexic friend of mine said she was determined not to know how much it burned else she would be banging guys just for the numbers (her words not mine)

Just enjoy the moment! (so to speak!)
  • Bridgetc140
    Bridgetc140 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    heee....also added it to my cardio list. sure it is not much calories as per the website....but never had the nerve to log it in cause it will show up on your feed......immediately....yikes...lol

LMAO!!! lol This post is so funny!~
  • 0mega60
    0mega60 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    must have the ROSA REGATE sparkling wine as a chaser....to the strawberries.....lol.....=170 calories
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    I know! I have been wondering about this too. It should totally be on there under cardio.
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    I read up on this.... I think a grunt burns 3 calories and a moan burns 2 calories.... however if the woman uses a fake moan you only earn 1 calorie. You cant make this up! :-)