Started the 30 Day Shred, Join me? I need support!

Options

Replies

• chicalatte
    chicalatte Posts: 174
    Options
    I did Day 3 L1 today and it kicked my butt! I am sooooooo sore from previous days!

tell me all those jacks and jumping rope doesnt kill your claves by the next day?! im hoping L@ and # forcus on other leg areas more during cardio!! lol

OMG def! The first Day I was like oh this is so easy! and now everytime I do it I'm like ow my calves!
  • chicalatte
    Options
    I'll join you - I just finished day 4!

Is it getting easier for you?
  • punkin_793
    Options
    I am starting day 1 tomorrow! I haven't touched the dvd in over a year!
  • chicalatte
    Options
    I am starting day 1 tomorrow! I haven't touched the dvd in over a year!

Did you have good results before?
  • chicalatte
    Options
    Day 5 of the Shred

I feel good. Im super excited about checking in 5 days from now with new measurements!

How is everyone else holding up?!
  • humblemonkey
    humblemonkey Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I am on day 2 of level 2....and it is so much more difficult than level 1! but im trying to push through it...will be doing it in about an hour...
  • chicalatte
    Options
    Anybody still sticking to the Shred? I am posting my measurements after the work out today.
  • wishn2binAZ
    wishn2binAZ Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'll join in! I'm going to start Monday morning....started it before but didn't stick to it :( This time I will!
  • chicalatte
    Options
    I'll join in! I'm going to start Monday morning....started it before but didn't stick to it :( This time I will!
    Cool =)
  • niki30
    niki30 Posts: 40
    Options
    Hi! I'm on Day 2 Level 1, but I am doing the Shred with weights....the one were she uses kettle bell weights. It only has 2 levels tho....that I know of anyway....its on demand with my cable company. The first day I was like " this isn't so bad! " Then I got out of bed this morning....UGH! I can't walk strait lol. my legs are so sore, I think I need to up my weights tho....Hoping to lose a lot of inches, my measurements are scary :sick: !

Waist( smallest part right under my bust)- 39.5
    Stomach (around the belly button) - 50.25
    Hips - 52.5
    Thigh - 30
    Arm - 15.75
    Bust ( or Chest I guess) - 48

please correct me if my measurements are in the wrong place

Hoping for good results!

I am also doing Zumba 2 - 3 times a week. the 20 min video.
  • chicalatte
    Options
    New Measurements!

Waist 31 -1.5

Hips 35.25 -.5

Neck 12 -0

L Thigh 19.5 -.5

R Thigh 20 -.5

Chest 33.5 -1.5

Biceps 9.75 .25

Loss so far -4.75 in =) YAY~

Starting Level 2 tomorrow! I think they're great results so far! I'm excited for the next 20 days!
  • wishn2binAZ
    Options
    Finished Day 1 Level 1......so far so good! Planning my 2 mile "walk" on the treadmill during the kiddo's nap time. Hopefully I can stick to this round of the shred! My scale is "stuck" again and the warm weather is approaching. I was able to get into some smaller jeans the other day, just a little more weight and inches to come off and they would be comfortable.
  • wishn2binAZ
    Options
    well, I've done the shred for 3 days in a row, with a 2 mile walk on the treadmill. I decided to sleep in today since I wasn't feeling well yesterday, but I'm going to get my 2 mile walk in. I decided to measure today just for giggles and I've lost an inch in hips and half an inch in my thighs. Back to the Shred tomorrow!
  • chicalatte
    Options
    Congrats~ keep at it =)
  • JaimeLaRae
    JaimeLaRae Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Just started yesterday! How are you logging the exercise? I put it under cross training today.
  • chicalatte
    Options
    Just started yesterday! How are you logging the exercise? I put it under cross training today.

I log it as Circuit Training for 20 mins
  • JaimeLaRae
    JaimeLaRae Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Oops, circuit training, thats what I meant! Great to see your progress!!!
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    I would, but I have been waiting 4 days for my copy to arrive and it hasn't yet.
  • chicalatte
    Options
    Oops, circuit training, thats what I meant! Great to see your progress!!!

LOL I know! You were just testing me, but I passed haha!

I've lost almost 5 inches on the shred so I really hope you get good results as well! we will push through together! =)
  • tinalina81
    Options
    I am on the level one on day like 3 or 4 but I haven't been doing them one after another. I threw in some other DVD's in between there . But I am sticking to doing it once a day now for ten days. So 8 days to go