UK Northern Numpties vs Southern Softies Spring Challenge

Options

Replies

• 64Brucey
    64Brucey Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Done well this week weighed in on Friday but first chance to get to computor to log into the group.

Lost 7lbs so down to 288lbs. (12lbs in last 2 week :-) )

Doing loads of exercise as well.
  • mrsshazbat
    Options
    Hi can I join the Northern Numpties?
    I'm 5ft 7", my start weight is 237lbs (16st 10lbs, as of 15/03/11) and my WI day is Tuesday
  • mrsshazbat
    Options
    Just decided to change my WI day to Sunday, if that's ok, so I've weighed in today and my new weight is 240lbs :sad: so a gain of 3lbs on last WI
  • chazsucks
    chazsucks Posts: 170
    Options
    weigh in today - 4lbs loss :D xxx
  • diverchic73
    diverchic73 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    lost 1.5 kg since last weight in :-) so down 3.3 lbs!:-)
    Slowly Shrinking Southern Softie:drinker: :laugh:
  • morganadk2_deleted
    morganadk2_deleted Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    i'm 5 4, weigh in day Friday 156lbs and live in Derby so Northern Numpties !
  • Rosy67
    Rosy67 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Sorry about the delay, guys....I was unexpectedly away for the weekend.

Here's what I've got so far. I need a few people to give me their start weights and a few to give me their heights....

Week one results will be published next weekend- by Saturday evening if I can manage it, otherwise Sunday morning. It's a right palaver posting the table (you have to create it in excel, save it as a jpeg in paint, upload it to photobucket then copy it to MFP!!!!) so if everyone could get their weights posted on here (or message me if you're shy!) on time (ideally by lunchtime on Saturday), you will be in that weeks results. If you're late checking in, your result will count in the overall 6 week loss, but not the week-by-week one.

Hope everyone likes the Spring colour scheme :wink:

SpringChallengestart.jpg
  • backinthenines
    backinthenines Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Rosy you I.T. genius!! :bigsmile:

Thanks tons for organising us again. :flowerforyou:
  • kettlewitch
    kettlewitch Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Think I'm confused! Thought it started from this Saturday so gave you my weight from then. So put me down as no loss for week one
  • madamelaporte
    madamelaporte Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Thanks Rosy for getting the table up hope mine shows something more than 0 next week :( getting bored of being this weight now. Hubbys back at work Wednesday after just over a week off so I'll have more time to get in an extra workout instead of just doing one so hopefully that will help.
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Checking in, 185lbs this morning so that's a 3lb loss!!!!

Go Numpties!!!!!

LouiseXXX

Oh and I LOVE the spring-themed table Rosy. Very artistic!!!!!
  • Rosy67
    Options
    Oops- forgot to quote. See below!
  • Rosy67
    Options
    Think I'm confused! Thought it started from this Saturday so gave you my weight from then. So put me down as no loss for week one

I know Sharon- that was my intention. But so many Saturday people gave me their weights for the previous week, not to mention Ian's massive result that just CAN'T be ignored that I just decided to go with the flow. I guess there will be 6 weeks worth of weight losses, regardless. (And from experience, it will all get so muddled before the end that it won't make much difference).....:ohwell:

So if you really want to start the previous Saturday, you can- it will just mean that you finish Sat 23rd instead of Sat 30th April
  • darblij
    darblij Posts: 89
    Options
    Not the best start for me....stayed the same...sorry Numpties!
  • Rosy67
    Options
    Ooops- just realised I forgot to post my week 1 weight on here! 5lbs down- 208lbs :)
  • sthorp1179
    sthorp1179 Posts: 104
    Options
    Hi all, my weigh in today I'm down 2.8lb to 194lb for the week!!!!

Up the North! :laugh:
  • lorijupiter3
    lorijupiter3 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have done my week 1 weigh in and I am down to 178. So a 2lb loss. :D Go Numpties!

xx
  • diverchic73
    diverchic73 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Love the spring color scheme :smile:

My location is London btw.

Thank you so much for doing this!
  • 64Brucey
    64Brucey Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Rosy67

Just notice no location for me in the chart. My location is Crowthorne , Berkshire.
  • Rosy67
    Options
    Thanks for the locations, guys!
    Brucey- I spent most of my childhood in Caversham :)
    But most of my adulthood in Sheffield ;)