Easter Challenge Starts Sunday March 20th!

Options

Replies

• songofserenity81
    songofserenity81 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm in :smile:

I'm going to set my target at 7lb but as long as I lose some its all good.

See you all tomorrow with my SW and GW
  • brasslady1
    brasslady1 Posts: 113
    Options
    It's March 19th and I want to join this challenge but my first weigh must be today as we are leaving for the lake and won't be back till next Friday........Am going to write down my weight for today and my goal weight.........hope that is ok

CW:168.8
    GW: 160....for Easter
  • goohan
    goohan Posts: 155
    Options
    I'm in :)
  • madamelaporte
    madamelaporte Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    right changed my weigh in day to today so I can log today's weight BUT would have made no difference aaarrrrgggghhhhh I stayed the same ?!?!?!
    I did have 2 not so great days when TOM arrived and he is still here so I am guessing thats why :(
    so still 138lbs for me :(
  • Lewzy
    Lewzy Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    CW/BMI: 159 - 22.5
    GW: 150 - 21.2
  • sezp
    sezp Posts: 69
    Options
    I'd like to join in with the challenge! I'm not sure if I'm aiming too high, but it's an ideal opportunity to try my hardest to get to the 200lb milestone! So,

CW: 212.5
    GW: 200

12.5lbs to go!

Good luck everyone!
  • ellsq
    ellsq Posts: 12
    Options
    This is the first time I've joined a challenge like this. So I'm certainly up for this... I'm hoping that the challenge will motivate me to get on with it!

CW: 190lbs.
    GW: 183lbs.

7lbs to lose.
  • wanna_be_fit
    wanna_be_fit Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    I'm in for this one too! My official weigh in day is Friday, so I'll just post that weight each week.

CW 156.5
    GW 150
  • katy_jane
    Options
    Hey everybody! This is my first challenge too :) quite looking forward to it..I am going on holiday to Rhodes at the start of May so this is just what i need to help keep me on track!

SW: 137
    GW:130

Good luck all!!
  • longarmer
    longarmer Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am a newbie and willing to take this challenge. My goal to loose 5 lbs.
  • Mhaney
    Mhaney Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I'min for this, it'll be my first one. I'm going for 5 pounds, 1 pound a week.

SW: 188
    GW: 183
  • size00please
    Options
    im in. 145.6
  • size00please
    Options
    oops, forgot my goal weight maybe 130, 125.
  • caligirl86
    Options
    Mornin Ya'll...

Starting Weight: 162.4
    Goal weight : 158.0

I feel that 5lbs is attainable...Godspeed Ladies...(and Gentlemen...didn't want to leave anyone out...)
  • kumica
    kumica Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! First full day on myfitness pal....I think 10 lbs is easily attainable for me. I have 30-40 lbs as my goal, and I'd love to be 1/4 to 1/3 of the way to my goal for Easter!! :)

Best of luck to everyone!:flowerforyou:
  • MandaLee8908
    MandaLee8908 Posts: 1,353 Member
    Options
    CW 177
    GW 165
  • fitgramma
    Options
    Count me in. I would like to try for 10 lbs but will be realistic at 5 lbs. Anything over will be a bonus.
    My info:
    SW 179.4
    CW 177.2
    GW 130
    Height 5'2"
  • cfred40
    cfred40 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    This thread seems to be lacking testosterone ladies. Would love to help bring some balance to it upon your approval. Shooting for a 3.5 pound loss per week, Todays weight 302, 5 week goal weight 284.5. Best of luck everyone, may you not only meet your goal, but smash right through it!
  • klt1030
    klt1030 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm in as well, and also my first challenge! My weigh in day is Monday, so I will post my current weight tomorrow. My goal is to lose 10 pounds by Easter.

Good luck everyone, we can do this!
  • sissona2
    sissona2 Posts: 8
    Options
    Here we go! Ready to get rejuvenated with this challenge. I'm going to shoot for 10 pounds!

CW: 172
    GW: 155