MISSDEEHERE'S ONE WEEK CHALLENGE~FOR SHORT TERM GOALS

Options
12346»

Replies

• DST513
    DST513 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    ok count me in for the week ahead my goal will be 350mins of exercise!!
    Congrats to all of you guys.
  • Seesaa
    Seesaa Posts: 451
    Options
    went way over my goal this week and am down a pound and a half , will post next weeks goal on other thread!
  • missdeehere
    missdeehere Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    went way over my goal this week and am down a pound and a half , will post next weeks goal on other thread!

Woooooooo Hooooooo!! FANTASTIC!! You are L@@kin' G@@D!!!!!

New Link for the week of March 20 to March 26th!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/196843-missdeehere-s-one-week-challenge-for-short-term-goals
  • missdeehere
    Options
    ok count me in for the week ahead my goal will be 350mins of exercise!!
    Congrats to all of you guys.

GREAT!!!!!!! LOVE to have you join us!!
    New Link is
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/196843-missdeehere-s-one-week-challenge-for-short-term-goals
  • crazyquilter36
    Options
    Yay, I made it 350/350! I am hoping to go for a walk later but for now I did it! Great job on making your goals this week. I can't wait to see what next week brings :bigsmile:
  • StabR80
    StabR80 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    well I def made my goal this week 504 / 150 and I burned over 3,000 calories. I am anticipating a 2lb loss ( I do not weigh in till monday mornings at 7:30) I guess I can up my goal for next time since I have alo tof time on my hands to get active. Thanks for the motivation to make a goal and stick with it :)
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Saturday Check-in:

Under calorie goal - met But my sodium was way out of wack. Not sure what happened there. Will watch that better today.

Exercise - goal was 45 minutes, and I did an hour twenty-five yesterday. Whoo hoo!

I weigh in on Wednesdays, and I was down a pound and a half this week.

Way to go, everyone, on the goals. I think I started on Sunday, so a new week of goals for me.

1) I think I'll be down another pound and a half at the scale on Wednesday.
    2) I'm doing 30 Day Shred, so I'm going to do that six times this week.
    3) Hit the gym twice this week. My short-long term goal there is a mile and a half in 20 minutes. I'm currently a little over 24.
  • jimmymonkey
    Options
    Oh my Lord you people are awsome ! You make me tired just reading about all the exercise you are doing, haha ! I've been off work since just before Christmas with bad knees and am awaiting surgery next month, so my ability to exercise is very limited....but you've all inspired me so much that I'M IN !!! I will make it my goal to get out each evening to walk for 20 minutes (sorry, that's the best I think I can do). :bigsmile:
  • SuzMac1981
    SuzMac1981 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Oh my Lord you people are awsome ! You make me tired just reading about all the exercise you are doing, haha ! I've been off work since just before Christmas with bad knees and am awaiting surgery next month, so my ability to exercise is very limited....but you've all inspired me so much that I'M IN !!! I will make it my goal to get out each evening to walk for 20 minutes (sorry, that's the best I think I can do). :bigsmile:

Welcome Jimmy - MissDee has made a new link to this week's challenge... we just take it ONE week at a time. I think 20 minutes a day, 3-5 days a week would be a good starting goal for you! :) I work at one of the nation's best orthopedic hospitals so start slow so you don't accidentally mess with your surgical plans! Good luck!

Here is the link to this week's thread: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/196843-missdeehere-s-one-week-challenge-for-short-term-goals
  • blackbarbie68
    Options
    Here to report, I've lost 2-1/2 lbs. Sign me up for next week's challenge.
  • missdeehere
    Options
    Here to report, I've lost 2-1/2 lbs. Sign me up for next week's challenge.
    [/quote

VERY NICE LOSS!! CONGRATS!!

The new weeks challenge is.........

Good Luck!