October Shred Challenge

Options
2»

Replies

• MelK8RN
    MelK8RN Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    i was doing the september shred challenge and then fell of the face of the earth so I am in for october! The DVD is great and really makes you work up a sweat!
    The group that just finished the sept cahllenge is doing an october personal challenge...mine will be to get through the 30 day shred in october and lose 8 pounds!!
    I'm in...starting tomorrow....happy shredding!!
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    i was doing the september shred challenge and then fell of the face of the earth so I am in for october! The DVD is great and really makes you work up a sweat!
    The group that just finished the sept cahllenge is doing an october personal challenge...mine will be to get through the 30 day shred in october and lose 8 pounds!!
    I'm in...starting tomorrow....happy shredding!!

I LOVE it - you read about the "Personal Challenge" - many of us will be shredding along with you still!
    :flowerforyou:
  • innocent75
    innocent75 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I ordered it from E-bay. Not here yet, but I'll be on board as soon as I get it. Should be tomorrow or thursday. My goal is 5lbs by the end of october. I plan on doing this workout daily while keeping my diet and walking(3 days).
  • Juliebean
    Juliebean Posts: 317
    Options
    I'm in. I did it 5 times a week in September and didn't lose a single pound... But I lost almost 3 inches off my waist. That's good enough for me!
  • JanCar
    JanCar Posts: 51
    Options
    I am on board (again). Had eye surgery the last week of September, so had to quit the video. will probably wait until Sunday to begin just to be on the safe side. Even though I was up to level 3, with some modifying of course, I will probably begin at level 1.

Good Luck everyone!:drinker:
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    I am on board (again). Had eye surgery the last week of September, so had to quit the video. will probably wait until Sunday to begin just to be on the safe side. Even though I was up to level 3, with some modifying of course, I will probably begin at level 1.

Oh dear - hope you are feeling well - take good care of yourself!
  • greeneyes490
    greeneyes490 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm in...................This may be the kick in the pants I need :)......I was doing well and then have done nothing for the last couple of months and came here to find some motivation :).....I have that DVD (and love it btw) so I am ready to go :)......good luck everyone.......
  • JanCar
    JanCar Posts: 51
    Options

Oh dear - hope you are feeling well - take good care of yourself!

Thank you!!!!
  • MelK8RN
    MelK8RN Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    day 2/30 and eating better today!! Jillian kicks my butt but i love her!!
  • cassangelidy
    Options
    :grumble: :sad: :cry:

Ok, so I'm reeeeeally lame!! I didn't get to do Shred last night...SOOO LAME!! I went to the park with my sister so our kiddo's could play....I was all excited to do Shred when I got home...but when I was there my brother in law (my husbands brother, not my sisters husband) was there visiting...grrr....we only have one tv and I wasn't about do Shred it out with them in the living room. Soo...:grumble: ....by the time he left it was too late to Shred.

SOOOOO here is my plan...I'm going to do Shred as soon as I walk through the door tonight...and THEN I'm going to do it when my daughter goes to bed.

Do you think two times in one day is too much?!?! ahahaha
  • Renee973
    Options
    I just started yesterday when I got my dvd's in the mail. Jillian kicked my butt! :smile: